• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My pc...

Cyro

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Idk wtf happend with my pc. Suddenly it shutted down and dont wanna open again? lol.

I dont realy know what to do :s

Last edited:
battery dead?
Implying Battery.
Implying Laptop.

It could either be that your Power Supply or Motherboard has burnt out, if you have a spare PSU laying around, try using it, else it could be a dead motherboard.

Please explain a little more on what actually happens when you try to turn on your computer. Hard to help someone that posts little to no valuable information.

Last edited:
Please explain a little more on what actually happens when you try to turn on your computer. Hard to help someone that posts little no valuable information.

Nothing happens. As if its not connected to electricity :S

Omg I said it before "AM ON MY LAPTOP"! Idk why the mod deleted my comment and Evan's comment.

Mother board.

Problem fixed.. thanks for u all and all reped.

hope a moderator can close this :)

The best solution to that is, let experts or technicians check your PC and determine the real problem why it won't start. That's all.

Back