• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Rook slayer

Defix

Reaction score
gonna post a picture tomorow:p

Character Information
Name: Missed
Sex: male
Profession: no vocation
Level: 245
Residence: Rookgaard

Well level 246 in rook and 450 in main It's pretty much the same.
Btw, can you use exp scrolls in rookgard? xD

lmao, he got it from exp scrolls -.-, Who donates in rookgaard lmao -.^
You dont earn thoose lvls, real rookstayers does

yours
Tobbe :thumbup:

lmao, he got it from exp scrolls -.-, Who donates in rookgaard lmao -.^
You dont earn thoose lvls, real rookstayers does

yours
Tobbe :thumbup:

Rookgaard is also a town, some people like Rook more than Main, let them be. We're all playing a game here, its about personal tastes how you choose to have fun on it.

About "Who donates in rookgaard lmao", you're saying it like if it was stupid to donate in rookgaard but in main its ok? You're still donating to a game, if its silly on one type, its silly on every type, you're donating money to something you dont need. We all have plenty of stuff that we dont need, and people will always buy stuff that they dont need, but thats just life.

People choose what to do with their money, and here at least they are spending it on something that will (should) bring them fun.

You should know (and if not, then trust me), there are way worse stuff that some people spend their money on, big money on. This? Spending a few bucks in a game? This is nothing.

So stop discriminating people for donating to games or whatever, not just you, but everyone. Its their money, they dont need to be rich to donate 5$ to a game, maybe they earned it with effort, maybe it was a gift, maybe its their parent's money, or maybe its something different, I dont know, but what I do know is that it is certainly none of your business.

Again, let-them-be.

PS: I have never donated to a game nor ever will because I dont have access to online USD$/EUR (online money in general) in my country, but if the benefits are having fun for a while, I would if I could.

Cheers~

Name: Missed
Sex: male
Profession: Knight
Level: 156
Residence: Ankrahmun
Last Login: Mar 12 2009, 01:40:54
Account Status: Premium Account

Character Deaths
Feb 25 2009, 17:30:48 Killed at Level 161 by Emzy Thainheart
Feb 25 2009, 17:30:39 Killed at Level 167 by Emzy Thainheart
Feb 25 2009, 17:29:13 Killed at Level 173 by Emzy Thainheart