• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My RPG Cave

Reaction score
Hello, this is the first time i mapped an rpg cave so be nice to me:p

SS:
Cave.jpg

No negative comments pls :)

Not bad for a first timer, I'm impressed, however, more ground decorations can be used.

I think it looks messy. Try to add some details, and don't use DIRT on the whole ground.

it sure is awesome but as they all say, a little bit more details and , how can i put it .. humm
you should make it a little bit bigger =p good luck :$

Quite good for a first timer but it isn't really that much rpg with all the walls on top of each other, but its still nice, needs a few details here and there and change the floor.. 6/10 for a first timer.

Looks like some things are a bit random like the ant trial, and the bounty poster but looks pretty good overall for a first time

Its suppose to be kinda random so it doesnt look like its digged but that water made it like it is. Like in the real life :)

nice but try using the dirt ground that has like ruts and things, that ground is usually for big open spaces

Back