• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Shadows/Lunar > Prem Scroll in Rl Or cash on Antica

How much shadowcores money you want for antica money, example: 35k on antica for 1kk on shadowcores. That's pretty normal or if it's 40k can't remember.
he wanted 150kk for 5kk. but didnt go first even though i never seen him, and im traded over 10kk in trades

Not sure if that was too much, anyways I'm away to see some stuff with my car. If you still want to have trade I'll pm you and see if you want. I will be able to give you 1kk, then you give me on shadow and do it until 5kk. I'll estimate I'll be back in around 1-2 hours, not sure thought could be more but probably not

Not sure if that was too much, anyways I'm away to see some stuff with my car. If you still want to have trade I'll pm you and see if you want. I will be able to give you 1kk, then you give me on shadow and do it until 5kk. I'll estimate I'll be back in around 1-2 hours, not sure thought could be more but probably not
if you can do it so u give me 1kk or even 500k first then i give u shadows, i was happy to do that..
pm me on forums when back

You're only allowed to bring up thread once in 24 hours. I'm no Moderator but this will definitely will be taken as a warning for sure. Next time the rule is violated you will have your bumps merged into main post.

Anyways, good luck and please do not bump your thread when they're already on the top of the 'Trade section'.

Best Regards,
Heineken Extra (I'm also known as the asslicker of Admins and Moderators, I admire @Hano and @Marc too).

Cool story, you bumped it for me either way

Back