• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My website || Xon.uphero.com

Xon vanetta

Hurr ...... DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Reaction score
Current in the baby steps. but hey ppl have to start somewhere...
Xon's Blog
www.Xon's Blog
Please tell me anybugs and anything you want to se diffrent.
The layout will be changed but right now im working on the Login page And the Register page.

So what do you think ? i done all by myself.

Last edited:
You should not use mysql

This extension is deprecated as of PHP 5.5.0, and is not recommended for writing new code as it will be removed in the future.

Then i have something to learn

found something usefull... just and an i after mysql then it done xD

Yey buggy xD

Edit:fixed. They had put toghter $con to server with the database and the functions for it stopped working.

Last edited:
Well im not really into the layout right now since i want some functions as register and other stuff ^^

im full of what

My guess is that he means ext/mysql or mysql_ functions:

PHP: Choosing an API - Manual

"It is recommended to use either the mysqli or PDO_MySQL extensions. It is not recommended to use the old mysql extension for new development, as it has been deprecated as of PHP 5.5.0 and will be removed in the future. A detailed feature comparison matrix is provided below. The overall performance of all three extensions is considered to be about the same. Although the performance of the extension contributes only a fraction of the total run time of a PHP web request. Often, the impact is as low as 0.1%."

Well i heard it before but i thought using mysqli was harder, but it wasnt just some diffrent code parameters and sometimes even better o.0

Well Well

Before i release the Register "Script/site" i will do more things.
  • Fix Login
  • Fix some functions and maybe the bootstrap("Depends if i need something or change but i think i have to change the $topic one to work with more ones so i guess ye")
  • Fix header's text title in a function
  • Fix an board that new ppl make a new thread and replai into the thread.(Basic/Forum)
  • Fix Major layout's

I will try to fix the login and some functions tomorrow. i broke my head today on a simple thing that i missed...

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to xon.uphero.com
Suggestions:
Go to uphero.*com
Try reloading: xon.*uphero.*com
Search on Google:

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to xon.uphero.com
Suggestions:
Go to uphero.*com
Try reloading: xon.*uphero.*com
Search on Google:

Tested with Google Chrome Version 23.0.1271.97 and it worked
Tested with internet exp~ version 9.08 and it worked
Tested with firefox 17.0.1 and it worked

XD

If some mod please close this thread. Thanks

Reason is that the hosting site has bad rumors and i dont wanna lose all so i started on a new site but the ftp server function didnt work for my Aptana to work...

But i will make a Release after i done the things i want to do.
  • Register to work correctly.
  • 2 Forum boards. one for admin and the other for normal users.
  • Kinda small layout fixes and editing some on myprofile were you info data will be shown.

The code in your comment:
PHP:
$user = $_SESSION['user']; 
if(isset($user){ 
    Echo "welcome ".$user; 
    con_server()->query("UPDATE `members` SET LastLogin='time()' WHERE user='$user' ") 
} else { header("location:login.php") }//Meeeh showoff D;

That if-statment could bug out, so heres a tip:
Since "isset" will always return true, even if the value of $_SESSION['user'] is not even set, or if its set to false, or nothing at all, it will still be "true" for the if-statment.

You should use:
PHP:
if($user) {
   // code
}

or use:
PHP:
if(!empty($user)) {
   // code
}

Also:
If I'm not completely wrong, the SQL statement of yours will cause it to update every user in the `members` table since it wont provide any value for the 'where'-clause, if the $user value is not having anything set to it.

The code in your comment:
PHP:
$user = $_SESSION['user']; 
if(isset($user){ 
    Echo "welcome ".$user; 
    con_server()->query("UPDATE `members` SET LastLogin='time()' WHERE user='$user' ") 
} else { header("location:login.php") }//Meeeh showoff D;

That if-statment could bug out, so heres a tip:
Since "isset" will always return true, even if the value of $_SESSION['user'] is not even set, or if its set to false, or nothing at all, it will still be "true" for the if-statment.

You should use:
PHP:
if($user) {
   // code
}

or use:
PHP:
if(!empty($user)) {
   // code
}

Also:
If I'm not completely wrong, the SQL statement of yours will cause it to update every user in the `members` table since it wont provide any value for the 'where'-clause, if the $user value is not having anything set to it.

well i would prefer a prepared statement and && !empty($user) but since Signature here couldnt handle the long text... so i had to make it like this.. i done this now...

Back