• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows MySQL Database Issue..

Naxtie

mapper, designer
Solutions
Reaction score
Heres the error that I get in the console.. Anyone know whats wrong?
And YES! I have put the exactly same password and database name etc.. (I already checked those stuffs -.-')

Code:
Failed connection to database - MYSQL ERROR: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) (2003)
Code:
	sqlType = "mysql"
	sqlHost = "localhost"
	sqlPort = 3306
	sqlUser = "******"
	sqlPass = "******"
	sqlDatabase = "otserv"
	sqlFile = "mysql.s3db"
	sqlKeepAlive = 0
	mysqlReadTimeout = 10
	mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
	encryptionType = "sha1"

It is started.. and my server is running on port 7171 and 7172 i guess

OFFTOPIC: 200 POST! WOHO!

I'm using xampp and yes i'm using a router and I did allow both mysql, apache and port 7171, 7172 on the firewall.. There should be no problems? :s

Last edited:
I have the error 10061 when trying to login to my server from client, now i managed to fix the error for like 5 seconds, then i logged out and tryed to relog and it happened again, only difference was i created a bran new database.. not even recreating character's and accounts wouldn't let me login again.. What could be the cauz of this problem?!?!

I KNOW ALL PORTS ARE OPEN, and why the F would that even matter for me to login on the pc im running the server from.......
I tryed Changing ALL IP'S to localhost and to 127.0.0.1 .......

ALSO there for a min i got it to work when putting ip = "localhost"... and again once i logged out and tryed to log back in it gave me the 10061 error, and once i managed to get error 10060... -.- PLEASE HELP