• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nagger...

Nagger;
a black person who complains too much
the damn nagger wouldn't shut up so i just told him to get back to the cotton field

Signed.

@Demon & Chi Chi

Retard;

A person born with a mental condition and therefore has to work a million times harder to be able to do simple things (such as learn and communicate) that we take for granted.

Naggers means being annoying... so yeah, it doesn't break any rule.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

:')

Salar, shut up you camelf*****r

Not sure if pro trolls or... well definitely pro trolls , no life form with that IQ would have made it so far without becoming extinct

Dat kid... Lets hunt him for just for being such a moron :D

Salar:

xCbb1i7.jpg

But his name is racist please namelock him.

No it's not racist, you're being racist by implying that nagger means a dark gentleman being annoying.
Nagger does not have anything to do with dark skinned gentleman, it means being annoying.

6. nagger

Commonly confused as a racial slang, A Nagger is a spouse who nags or complains too much.

And even if it was a racist name, it still wouldn't be illegal, the rules you mentioned are only applied on WORLD CHAT.xx

I want the ice-cream "Nogger 88 Black" to be removed ;[[[[[[[[[[ it iz vari rasist bat it hef anli ben in sture far lajk 15 yers? NOGGER 88 BLACK BR0R

Salar; You have just been rewarded to be the biggest retard on the lands of Shadowcores. Congratulations! \o/ Maybe a thank you speech?

This guy has to be trolling... Noone in the fucking world is that stupid. My cousin with down syndrome is 3 times smarter than him (or atleast than what he appears to be)

Back
Top Bottom