• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Narzonia,custom Open Tibia Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zysen

=)
Reaction score
Coming Soon
Narzonia Online

*Become The Strongest Today*

Introduction

Narzonia is a custom based open tibia project.We will be having riding [mount] system and much much more systems.We will also have an custom giant map [RPG] and for beta testing [which is released soon] we will be using a custom map.
On Beta testing you will test new balanced vocations,spells,monsters.You will also test riding [mounting] system.

StoryLine

We will qoute J R R Tolkein;LOTR,because this is project based on LOTR,but the map is diffrent,and the name also.There will be "Mordor Land" and some pieces from LOTR,but not all.Qoute by J R R Tolkein:

"Three rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie."

Vocations

Vocations are based on LOTR.

*Armorer*
Armorers can create a wide variety of armour, but they specialize in heavy armour and shields. As capable miners and smelters, they can procure and prepare the metal they need; they can also craft clothes and leather armour, but will need to trade for the tanned hides required to create these items. This is an excellent choice of trade for one who relies on heavy armour and shields.

*Armsman*
Armsmen are capable of crafting any weapon their fellow adventurers might ever need, so this is an excellent vocation for anyone who relies on their fighting abilities. An Armsman is proficient in mining and smelting, but will need to trade for wood with which to make bows, spears, and the like..

*Explorer*
Explorers are resourceful folk who can live off the land, crafting leather armour and clothing while gathering anything useful they come across. Explorer is an excellent choice for anyone who wears Light or Medium armour, or wants to specialize in resource gathering.

*Historian*
Historians are unique in their access to the Scholarly arts, which allows them to research ancient lore and use their discoveries to the advantage of their fellows. In addition, a Historian has the more practical talents of cultivating land and forging the blades that are so often spoken of in the histories they study.

*Tinker*
A Tinker’s greatest skill is that of jewelcraft, and a skilled Tinker can create baubles of both beauty and utility. Tinkers can harvest the precious metals and stones they needs for their work, and given the long hours this trade requires, it’s a good thing that a Tinker is also a fair hand at preparing a hearty meal!

*Woodsman*
Woodsmen are the foremost bowyers in Middle-earth, and are capable of crafting fine weapons from the raw wood they gather and treat. Their knowledge of plants and nature also makes them proficient Farmers. Woodsman is an excellent choice of vocation for anyone who wants to create their own mighty bows.

*Yeoman*
Yeomen are the salt of the earth, tilling soil and preparing food with age-old skills and knowledge. They can also create clothes and leather armours, but need to trade their produce for the hides required.

More informations will be added later.

That's all for now.

Peace;
Zysen

lol, avandia, starcraft, and now this shit? u will neva finish a project

@up +1

just try to end 1 of your imagines :/

Well, anythings possible, just keep going is the secret.

man that name is allready taken i'm the creator of narzonia, also i have the ip adress. So think in another name for your OT server

man that name is allready taken i'm the creator of narzonia, also i have the ip adress. So think in another name for your OT server

I thought it's domain, not IP address but w/e, I don't think you have ALL available domains for Narzonia :p.

But i don't wand that somebody steal the name of my server. Because i have a project too with that name.

Epic

I wanna play it really bad, or test it at least. Good job and keep working :D

@Narzonia,when I was in bed,I was thinking about starting a new project.I got all the things,but don't got a name.So I was thinking about 1 full hour,and then created this name.I am not stealing anything.

Edit: Tha Core,I lost hoster,I lost all.But this project will,atleat i think so,be online.Also my brother and I will create a project.Info secret.For now.

Minimap:
nazorniaminimap.png

lol....... why do you have 2 servers in development. and you have made 100s of other dead project. nothing will work :S

lol....... why do you have 2 servers in development. and you have made 100s of other dead project. nothing will work :S

I tried to tell him something similar, but got deleted my post twice, lol.

1. This is what like .. 3rd project in a row?
2. Dude .. U first steal that name of that guy, same thing about lying in bed you said to me when you stole one of mine ideas or something ;S
3. U missspelled server name on that minimap picture, AND , that's the same minimap u've been showing us before.

Pull yourself together man and do something serious instead of vain promises..

u stole the name because narzonia was the name of a pupular(+400 players daily)8.1 rl map server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back