• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Natala-ot.net - Payment in in-game cash/ real money

exique

Natala-ot.com
Reaction score
Natala-ot.net:8.6
Evolution based server (the most popular evolution at the moment?)
With at least 400-500 active players per day.
Medium rate.

For more information check out Natala - Latest News

We're looking for an experienced mapper with time, which is hard to find nowadays!
If you are interested send me a picture or two of YOUR work and then I'll give you a task.

You'll either get paid in in-game points or in real money (your choice).

(Post the pictures below)

I'll do some work for you for some cash :)
Images
b193zLt.png

MZTN-.png

d01ueC.png

V7phx.png

Pandarohoo not recommended
Blez not recommended

I only dont recommended bec they want cash for mapping ... :(

Why don't you read my post? PM me and I'll tell you everything you need to know and I'll show you pics.

Pandarohoo not recommended
Blez not recommended

I only dont recommended bec they want cash for mapping ... :(

He got an Evolution server with 200-300 players online 24/7, he probably earns more than 100EUR/day, and you expect us to work for free? I might work free for servers, but for those who don't profit shitloads of cash

He got an Evolution server with 200-300 players online 24/7, he probably earns more than 100EUR/day, and you expect us to work for free? I might work free for servers, but for those who don't profit shitloads of cash

Agree. Well, it's the most popular evolution out there now.

Well Exique you may know me im from your ot West Side ,Akasun , Shadowhawk. Here i got some skills to show you my mapping.!

Temple!
2qwg4s9.png

Above temple!
t722w6.png

Depot

2j5b05y.png

This is my skills what i have mapped!

My info

My name is Devran

I live in Sweden, Sthlm

I speak English,Turkish,Swedish,kurdish, abit germany

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

read the Blez thing: If i critic your mapping pieces, and you don't like it.. I don't give a fuck, I won't lie to you. (its good or its not)

Back