• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need for a hoster for Maxtibia.com

Dois

Why so serious?
Reaction score
I have a finished otserver, i only need host. I will pay money from donation to the hoster..

I need min. 8GM RAM, nice processor & 90mb+ LAN - MX/USA preference! (can be other)

im had 50+ players 2º day online if you can fast its better because im giving bad service now to my people.

msg me here or [email protected]

Maxtibia - Latest News

Last edited:
good luck though take care because i watched many people ddos ots so easily so just take care, also if i find a hoster ill tell ya :D

and again i say it cloudy if you are willing to host you can just start a thread (of course post your speed test and info about pc like connection and ram etc...) though you can PM him with your speed test because you were created from 2009 and you only have 9 posts (kind of unbelievable to me) though i am not saying that you are a scammer i am just saying you should put some evidence/info so people would be sure you have the qualities to host.

thanks, truly yours: Gelendizer

Gelendizer, he is not a scammer.
I know Cloudy, he has hosted before. It was a very successful OT.
I was hired as a GM position, but I had to deal with my own things in life.

Round up: Cloudy is not a scammer, he hosts very good from his dedicated.

Off-Topic: Look at my posts. :p Mostly i only post when i feel it is necessary. :p

@Topic: Good luck have fun. :)

my server have 3 instaled events, 2 more coming.. full real map full zao .. all quest, 0 bugs 0.4 tfs i was donator here (otland)..

on this week i will be donator again .. so I WILL OPEN MAXTIBIA FOR SERIUS SERVER .. I DONT LIKE ''NOOBS HOSTERS''

Back