• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need gm fast

bo420169

Reaction score
NEED A GM FAST AT POI
I been waiting 2 hours infront of this rock and it wont let us in the tp room....
it is bugged or something so wtf now?

The one after u hit the switch with the magicthrower/hellfires wjere u got to walk on fire to hit switch. after that room theres the rock where u got to go in and it tp's you to the Teleport Room where u Hit the switch to let others in.
i was waiting for 2-3 hours there and nothing.
Feloth Told me You can Get In Every hour if a team Has Already Done it.
so Im thinking Its Bugged :S

The one after u hit the switch with the magicthrower/hellfires wjere u got to walk on fire to hit switch. after that room theres the rock where u got to go in and it tp's you to the Teleport Room where u Hit the switch to let others in.
i was waiting for 2-3 hours there and nothing.
Feloth Told me You can Get In Every hour if a team Has Already Done it.
so Im thinking Its Bugged :S

This is wrong, if a team has done it you either need to:
  • wait for the next server save.
  • have a player who has already completed the quest enter from the necromant house and open it for you.

Oh Well Feloth told Me DIff.
He said Everyhour
Srry My Mistake Close Thread Please

hey Talaturen i need help, ive donated with sms and it should come up a code or smthing but it won´t come up nothing....... Contact me in game. Jason vorhees is the name..

Back