• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help finding Account Manager

Middan

Reaction score
Have been working on my ot the last weeks. almost done, just got one more problem. I cant find the player map in the server map.
tibia ot 8.6.
do i find the Account Manager in the same place as players?

What do you mean by finding the account manager and the player map?
If you want to change the position of the account manager, You can change it in your database in the table players by editing the account manager.
b1tB4i.png

If you are looking where the map is in Remere, go to Map, Edit Towns (or use Ctrl t), if you click on 1 of the towns you can see the position.
3k6VvU.png

O4gdhJ.png

Then to go to that position, go to Edit, Goto Position (or use Ctrl g), then type the position.
H3KOUS.png

Hrf0Zo.png

thank you! it helped me very much!

Want to find Account Manager to add other start items. Cant do that at the time because I cant find the right fold. U know where I can find it?

That save me a lot of time! Thanks so much!

have just one last problem. how do I go healing potions will disappear after you used them? and how do I make it certain how much it heals.

If I use a Strong healt potion so I want them to stand +178. how do I do!

Once again, thank you!

Go to data/actions/scripts/liquids/potions.lua.
You will see a table called local POTIONS, there you can change the amount of mana and health.
To remove the potion add (above return true at the bottom for example)
Code:
doRemoveItem(item.uid, 1)

Back