• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

need help regarding finding a server

mista

Reaction score
hello
im sorry if this isnt the right board to be posting my problem on but i dont know where else to put it so if someone can redirect me to the right board it will be appreciated.
so to the point, im looking for a ot server to play with good exp stages like in average around 300x.custom map but no teleports to spawns as it takes the fun out of the game.
bit of real map and major quests and you can say a rpg server but not those which havee no resemblance of real tibia in terms of monsters and damage spells etc..
highest char would be lvl 500 maybe. something like materia-rpg or balls of steel realm if anybody played them before.
sorry if im wasting your time but i searched the advertisments board for a server and otservlist for one but cant seem to find one
thank you for your time.

Back