• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Need help whit VPS info.

DemShion

Reaction score
Holle everyone, frst of all ty for reading, the reason for this thread is to ask a few question about the VPS and the Dedicated Servers, since i want to host my new project whit a good company, anyways ive already found a good geographycal location for the data base and prices are good, i just want to know like how many ppl can your server host whit no lag or issues (99% free lag) since i was thinking to start whit this server:
2 GB RAM
60 GB Storage
4 TB Bandwith
2 CPU Cores

It says in the hosting web that this server would hold 40 players on a Minecraft server, my guess is that minecraft is a bit more 'resource consuming?' than tibia but still i want your opinion on if this srver is good or if you know how many player can it manage whit no lags etc, ty for reading once again, gl & hf.

runing 0.3.6 my map is going to be huge, but i will start unlocking extra areas as ppl start filling up the actuall current zones, would the map still lag the ppl as much even if it is not populated?

Just to you has some parameters:

Im running a map 90Mb + in a Debian 64Bits, TFS 0.3.6 and it consumes arounds 4 Gb of RAM without anyone on the server (only the map and spawns).

So keep this in mind :)

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom