• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

need help with monsters / necesito ayuda con los monstruos

semar12

Reaction score
GitHub
semar
good day, I need someone to help me...
The thing is really simple, but it requires time (which I don't have).
so I'm looking for help.

what I need is the following:
edited monsters, for example, take the xml file of a wolf, duplicate it and from it create an edited monster, that is, another name, with magic and so on. As you can see, the task is simple but a little time-consuming because there are several that I deal with.
It is not necessary to balance damage, or anything, just create the mob with its respective magic, privately we would agree on the characteristics of the monsters.

It should be noted that I am willing to pay for this (they will not do it for free).

I hope you can help me!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Muy buenas, necesito de alguien que me ayude...
la cosa es realmente sencilla, pero requiere de tiempo (el cual no tengo)
por lo que busco ayuda.

lo que necesito es lo siguiente:
monstruos editados, por ejemplo que tomen el archivo xml de un lobo lo dupliquen y apartir de el creen un monstruo editado , osea otro nombre, con magias y asi . como pueden ver la tarea es sencilla pero un poco tardada porque son varios los que ocupo.
no es necesario balancear daños, ni nada solo crear el mob con sus recpectivas magias, ya en privado nos pondriamos de acuerdo para las caracteristicas de los monstruos.

cabe aclarar que estoy dispuesto a pagar por esto (no lo haran gratis).

espero que puedan ayudarme!!

Back