• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help

I'm wondering the same, why it doesn't work??
Make sure that did you put this IP:
shadowcores.twifysoft.net

I have to install microft .NET but I can't cause I ahve to do something with windows futures..

I have to install microft .NET but I can't cause I ahve to do something with windows futures..

tumblr_lm0hjoi1MR1qk1sg4o1_400.jpg

It's some Windows problem or something that don't allow you to download and install it.
So first try to fix this and if you want then use another IP changer at the moment, but better one is Otland IP changer so till you cannot fix it use another one, if you want I can send you link of IP changer after your reply!

It's made in C# with .NET Framework too. You need to solve the problems you have with .NET Framework in order to get either of them to work. What error do you get when you try to install .NET Framework? Try to Google the errors, there might be others who have been in the same situation and you could find a solution.

Back