• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need key value list for setAttr function

Paulix

Solutions
Reaction score
Where can I find key values for the function doItemSetAttribute(uid, key, value). I'm using tfs 0.4.3, did some tests with maxhealthpercent, manaShield, suppresshaste but no success. Can someone tell me where to find it on libs, send me a list or link me to a guide. I couldn't find anything on libs related to this function, nor on forums

impossible by default because they're not attributes, they're classified as abilities
all of these won't work:
regen, max health/max mana, max health %/max mana %, mana shield, haste, speed, absorb element %, +skills, +skills %

impossible by default because they're not attributes, they're classified as abilities
all of these won't work:
regen, max health/max mana, max health %/max mana %, mana shield, haste, speed, absorb element %, +skills, +skills %

so basically I can set, attack, extraatk, def, extradef, armor and what more?
I would really like to know what I can edit to make things easier

Back