• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RevScripts Need Paypal IPN, mine is not working

Bloodywarot

Reaction score
Hello Fellas! My paypal API is not working, who have a functional paypal API to MYaac? I Tested one, it works until you buy points, you can buy at pp but the points not get to you... Anyone can help?

Are you using cloudflare by any chance?

If so, it's provabally not the paypal ipn script that's the issue. Check the ip's that's being directed back onto your side and see if they match up with the ip from paypal's side and confirm if it's the ipn script that's causing the issue.

I'd recommend using let's encrypt for SSL connection, and avoid using cloudflare's side

Are you using cloudflare by any chance?

If so, it's provabally not the paypal ipn script that's the issue. Check the ip's that's being directed back onto your side and see if they match up with the ip from paypal's side and confirm if it's the ipn script that's causing the issue.

I'd recommend using let's encrypt for SSL connection, and avoid using cloudflare's side
Hello!!!

I didnt do anything in cloudflare yet, anyone told me it. Im going to look it, but i really dont know how to do that. If you can help me i would be thankful

Back