• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Need Serious Mapper/Scripter For My OT

keffaly

AlodrasRevenge.tk
Reaction score
~Here is my servers information:
This server is Named Alodras Revenge, It is my Starting new server, I really need some experienced people who can map, and script, The kind of scripters i need will be Making Custom Items, Custom Runes, ETC.
and the Mapper, This is 8.0 xml server so make sure u have the right editors and stuff...So heres the info to check it out:
IP: 76.174.225.101
port: 7171
client: 8.0
If you went on as yous ee it is a simple Kummerack 8.0 map, but i would like more from the servers map, As in more Monster Teleports, Different Colors, and well just better looking :D.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Signup Format:
Name:
how long i have played tibia:
How long i have been Mapping or Scripting:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Info:
Server Name: Alodras Revenge
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Sign Up if experienced, i really would like to get this server some players, and make it fun!

~Kate

i know do any thing But i need Download This Ot

i have More ots But i need This Ot

Back