• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need suport my ot was hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheatsBCN

Reaction score
Hello, iwill explain a bit the history to see if anyone is willing to help me a bit, also if admin of otservlist.org is here i would like to ask to block some ips.

Well some of u may have seen me around here for a couple of month already, trying to put on my server on and stuff, i asked help for erikas (rlly nice guy with lot of knowledge) also some guy added me on skype and wanted to help me, this guy after 2 weeks tryed to thieve my domain, ot and everything.

My ot is called lizera.cheatsbcn.com and today this guy acceded to my domain account (that is hosted on www.arvixe.com) and changed everything. This guys is called Tyrone Summers. after that he changed my website and as u can see on the web lizera.cheatsbcn.com he says that it got new owner etc.

I have everything recorded and proofs of everything. Is it posible to block him on otservlist.org ? he is now with a new domain called (cant post his new addrees, but u can see it on latest news) and he is hosting my ot (everything on that ot is mine)

Is anyone willing to help me? is it posible to make him not able to put that ot ?

It sounds noobs for real thats why im asking for some support. I already contacted someguys and they are trying to see what i can do, but any opinion is welcomed.

Afaik, he did it all through Teamviewer. Nothing illegal there just typical immaturity. The guy basically allowed his server files to be accessed that way.

Yes.

The guy is a idiot.

His friend stole my old OT files like 2 months ago, and i found out he was working on same dedicated server i was securing.

So i took his friends files, "The Rock" stole them, not cheatsbcn aka alex.

Alex is just the host, he has given access to 20+ people on teamviewer.

AND the password NEVER changes.

Do not discuss my business, and put me down as a bad person without knowing the damn FACTS!

Yes.

The guy is a idiot.

His friend stole my old OT files like 2 months ago, and i found out he was working on same dedicated server i was securing.

So i took his friends files, "The Rock" stole them, not cheatsbcn aka alex.

Alex is just the host, he has given access to 20+ people on teamviewer.

AND the password NEVER changes.

Do not discuss my business, and put me down as a bad person without knowing the damn FACTS!

stop lying the rock did the ot infront of me, there where only 3 persons who could enter on tv, u erikas and "the rock" who never knew about u as he ir my irl and i know it. U are just a fat moron that had nothing else to doand i have the proofs. say bye at least to otland.

Afaik, he did it all through Teamviewer. Nothing illegal there just typical immaturity. The guy basically allowed his server files to be accessed that way.

as i said u on the pm, if u let some1 going into ur home and then he takes ur computer and runs away with it, is him a theif? yes right? then he is also a thief and must be punished.

Personal issues between two individuals should be dealt via PM/VM or other social medias. Discussions about servers should be placed here

I'm going to close this thread since the problem has been solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back