• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Website hosting? Look Here..

ZhuzKamill

Hoster & Scripter
Reaction score
Hi, Loadzworld.com offer free (p2h) and paid hosting.. since it is located in france we allow nulledscriptz. Contact me there or here for more information regarding paid hosting..
this is our plans for free hosting..

You get points when posting and making threads in the forum, when you have enough points you can get hosting :D

Plan 1 ( Reseller ):

Code:
10 GB Space
50 GB Transfer
Unlimited (MySql, FTP, Emails and Sub-Domains)
5 Addon Domains
cPanel Control Panel
Fantastico De Luxe
Ability to chmod
FTP access
Webmail
File Manager
phpmyadmin
Password protect folders
Keep a fair usage of 12% cpu
NULLEDSCRIPTZ
WAREZ LINKING
NO TORRENTFLUX OR RAPIDLEECH!!

Points (one time): 60
Points (Month): 15

Plan 1 (Shared):

Code:
5 GB Space
50 GB Transfer
Unlimited (Mysql, FTP, emails and Sub-Domains)
5 Addon Domains
cPanel Control Panel
Fantastico De Luxe
Ability to chmod
FTP access
Webmail
File Manager
phpmyadmin
Password protect folders
Keep a fair usage of 12% cpu
NULLEDSCRIPTZ
WAREZ LINKING
NO TORRENTFLUX OR RAPIDLEECH!!

Points (One Time): 30 p
Points (Month): 5p

We have more plans on our site.. So please check it out :D

To Order and Post go to LoadzWorld.com, All the posting an request goes on the forum! .. so register on the homepage to get on to the forum :D

Kind Regards
ZhuzKamill

Last edited:
Sucks, how do we know you wont thief our Htdocs and stuff for personal use?, you only got 1 post, ur propably here to scamm.

You can only take my word for it.. I see no reason for stealing from my costumers, it will only lead to bad publicity and scamming accuses..
If you don't like it you should not get it.. but you should at least try us before accusing us like that. ( won't cost you anything except time )

Kind Regards
ZhuzKamill

Well, I've seen people coming in and saying that they have really good stats on their computer...but most of them do scam.

I'd like to know you before I give you my forums.

Okay R3ignlasting.. feel free to ask anything :D. Just so you do not get confused ( don't know why but..) its just hosting for your forum or such :D

kind Regards
ZhuzKamill

Loadzworld.com is a exellent host, I've had my site for a couple of month and they also give great support.
And they finally made a website to make a community on!
Great job, zhuz!

And that's comming from a guy who's got 4 posts, who's propably the same guy with a diffrent account?.. please someone with 500+ posts recommend this newb?

Why would i be Zhuzkamill?
Beacuse i got low amount of posts?
So if i start reply like every post on this forum and get 500 posts.
Will you trust me then?

Dear Tauku.. Why don't you try us out so you can either recommend or talk us down. If you have any concern about our hosting please feel free to ask me.

It is on a server. Not on a computer.

Last edited:
It looks very unprofesionel I wouldn't trust it.. Own risk.

Have you checked out the forum, where most of the Free Post 2 Host activity is done? :D i bet you only looked at the crappy homepage.. also look at our webhost section (whmcs).. Look around the whole site before stating anything..

Last edited:
If I see a crappy free homepage with popups comming up I press the X button.

it is not a advertising popup... its a popup that i made that says please register :p, can remove it if it looks unprofessional.. But will probably delete my homepage because as you say it look crappy and unprofessional.. but please check to forum and such instead as it is there everything happens..

Last edited:
Site is bug lol. Can access everything.
Warning: require(src/common.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/loadzwor/public_html/pay/index.php on line 35

Warning: require(src/common.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/loadzwor/public_html/pay/index.php on line 35

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'src/common.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/loadzwor/public_html/pay/index.php on line 35

Loadzworld is a great host and haven't used homepage before but made a homepage now and you directly when it did open you say "its scamm" have you even tested it? i have and for sure its not a scamm site.
belive me or not.

Last edited:
Zhuz, I'm pretty sure that half/all of your posts are included in this single thread.

I'll try it out...NOT RIGHT NOW >.<

Back