• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

needing help badly

sierra

Reaction score
hey all iv been trying to fix this message on the server for days now and I cant get rid of it would be much grateful if anyone in here can tell me how to fix it
https://imgur.com/gazoWXO
gazoWXO

what do you need help with I might be able to help you or is it on the same kinda thing lol how come to add global damage when its global storage? and what do I add in the fields to the database?

@matti450 iv never come across that one before and the account and char is in the database im guessing so it must have something to do with the connection between the database and the server or the website itself??? just a rough guess

Last edited by a moderator:
@matti450 iv never come across that one before and the account and char is in the database im guessing so it must have something to do with the connection between the database and the server or the website itself??? just a rough guess
ohh well okok, i tried all kinds of things the character and the account is coming to the database but the password of the character is scripted idk i will try to install a older version of gesior and see

@Cris2387 would you be able to show me in a pic on what to put in?

ohh well okok, i tried all kinds of things the character and the account is coming to the database but the password of the character is scripted idk i will try to install a older version of gesior and see

that's defiantly a weird one iv not come across I use znotes website iv never had the patience to work with his work lol

let ya know I have fixed problem I put in this code just incase anyone needs it to fix same kinda issue

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `global_storage` (
`key` VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL,
`world_id` TINYINT(4) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
`value` TEXT NOT NULL,
UNIQUE (`key`, `world_id`)
) ENGINE = InnoDB;

Last edited by a moderator:
Back