• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nelvara - Why no one plays it?

Gal

Reaction score
I was just wondering where all the players went to?

People are always looking for good custom servers, but they only play RL maps...

Then why doesn't it have players, I've never seen this server have more than 10 players lol..

The server had about 40~50 players at the launch of the first 'season' of the server, it was quite popular. There was a lot of bug abuse from the side of the Polish team to try and win the war, which eventually failed leading to them all quitting. That's when the player count dropped and I decided to leave as well.

Well yeah its a good custom server, Nice features :/

I decided to try Ascalon, Its pretty impressive so far
^^

I have a level 81 ED on Nelvara, but lost interest in playing when everyone else quit. :(

Regards,
Cody

Yea me and some buddy's made the polish team quit, it was sadly already too late and we never actually had after that moment a playerbase of 20 or more.

I'm Redleaf on Nelvara aswell, so I remember Ownez, Aziel, Raddicus, Cereal, etc were killing the Polish players.

Regards,
Cody

Back