• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well use your imagination then -.- If you cant use your imagination, mapping becomes really boring

5 Likes on this Post and I will show Hell ;)

The Underworld

ZZOQL.png

/Neon

Wow. That looks AWESOME

copy up::
Wow. That looks AWESOME

Copy :D Wow. That looks AWESOME[/QUOTE]

Entering the Underworld...

Satan: Give me your soul, filthy mortal!
Answer: No!
Satan: You shall live in fear worthless creep! (Sends you out of the Underworld with 1 hp.)

Satan: Give me your soul, filthy mortal!
Answer: Yes!
Satan: You will not regret your choice... Muahahaha (Grants you passage to the Underworld)

[Satan's Throne]
oIMW7.png

AEffL.png

And btw, If anyone rich on Candia here could support me with some money, I would be very glad! :D
Name: Zpex :)

/Neon​

The dark shade of her brown hair slowly became brighter, and dots darker than her skin colour appeared on her face.

Satan watched the transformation of the soul-abosorption in delight.

It was done.

Her new red hair resembled the vast surroundings of lava, and her face was covered with a camouflage of freckles. She had lost her soul forever.

Last edited:
I just love it. It's one of those simple-Neon things
theres just one thing. the waterfall on the right

@snepteleieo

What's wrong with his character name?

XD

nice neon

I like it, but no offence - I think it's beyond your other works level. (Doesn't change the fact that you are a top-class mapper).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back