• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe don't get fooled by our big guild list. We are usually 1-2 more than you when we are all gathered.

But does it really matter how many we are? You loose anyways.

I have 3 chars in the guild, bob has 3, simon has 3, there is about 9 diff ppl with multipe chars. Don't get it twisted mr.gfb

Still, you always bring 1/2/3 more then we do, always, you never got equal numbers. Never.

oke lame excuse danny:( ofcourse if you have a big enough team, to have some members more then the others. then you bring them... i dont'see your problem. oh wait i see one: you are complaining about your losing:S?

Still, you always bring 1/2/3 more then we do, always, you never got equal numbers. Never.

Death Squad always never fight with equal teams?

This is how 4v4 looks like. Look at the end, after we killed 2 other teams.
RAVEN_battle_ank.rec

This is another 4v4 battle. Look at the end, after we killed 2 Enigma members.
ank_enigma_raven.rec

oke lame excuse danny:( ofcourse if you have a big enough team, to have some members more then the others. then you bring them... i dont'see your problem. oh wait i see one: you are complaining about your losing:S?

Who are you on Roldera? One of the Kawi guys?

And whats your vt name? Barumis?

So just that everyone realises the real situation -

The guild Death Squad dominate the server. Agreed and undisputed.

On another note, that's hardly the real DS, I know of ~2? people who were from the original one. Most others in the one currently have little to less pvp.

Reasons for the domination of DS?

Their avg level is higher by 30-40 than everyone else's. The higher seeds could take pz when they want (which they actually seldom do), noone can really catch up, let alone kill them. The lower seeds take pz when they have full team, bringin me to my next point.

Were the level difference not enough, (which it is by a mere margin only) 90% of the times they fight they need to call 80-90% of the team online.

Not a flame post, I respect say...Alex, for his pvp is quite better than the rest of their teams. Which actually says nothing. The rest of the team comprises of a few botters, a few nolifers and some polacks though.

Last edited:

RAVEN_battle_ank.rec

ank_enigma_raven.rec

Explain to me what you refer to as an equal team? 4 high leveld sorcerers with an avg level of 130 vs a group of polacks with an avg level of 80-90 with no vent = equal?
Also of our 4 members, 1 was a knight, and 1 was a dude we never saw before.
But props, I guess you're really proud of that one_time_moment your vent wasnt filled with 10 guys :)

and btw, lol at their lvls.
Name: Boa the Stryporm
Level: 172
Vocation: Royal Paladin
Guild: Part of Death Squad

ahahahahahahhahahaahahaha, this is the stereotype of DS' "domination" hahahahahaha.

hahah that was funny in the first cam when Distinguisher logged out at 27:30~ xDD

RAVEN_battle_ank.rec

ank_enigma_raven.rec

lolololol
Love my escape n shit in the 2nd one, had to go out n log tho and few supplies so knew I wasnt gonna make it in ank hopping vs you 6-w/e, hoped I wouldnt get any of your names on my list but...

Explain to me what you refer to as an equal team? 4 high leveld sorcerers with an avg level of 130 vs a group of polacks with an avg level of 80-90 with no vent = equal?
Also of our 4 members, 1 was a knight, and 1 was a dude we never saw before.
But props, I guess you're really proud of that one_time_moment your vent wasnt filled with 10 guys :)

Conglo are better than you are. Yeah, they were really disorganised on that battle but they made good battles too. And more important, they dare to take pz.

Conglo are better than you are. Yeah, they were really disorganised on that battle but they made good battles too. And more important, they dare to take pz.

i just got one thing against death squad that is the ue spam... hope you guys stopped doing that on this server. just checked some movies of death squad and it is one big ue spam:S look this video YouTube - Tibia Movie [Relentless], YouTube - Tibia Movie [Death Squad United].http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzOn6XDcVD8&feature=related. it is oke to do some ue spams but this is too muchXD for the rest death squad is oke (i don't hape them atleast:p)

Last edited:
Lol bite me flamer, it was me bob and gabo vs the whole server, not to mention the gm lowered the ue/sd power. How the fuk we usppose to kill people when they are all knights and pallys.

it isn't only you and gabo, bob i have given 3 links not 1... one video is of death squad and even there you guys do sd/ ue combo in one. and why am i directly flamer because i give my opinion about these video's??? i would be flamer if i didn't watch them and just say stupid and bad blabla. but like i said you guys are oke i just say i don't like all the ue combo's so live with some reactions on your video pleaseee:)

So just that everyone realises the real situation -

The guild Death Squad dominate the server. Agreed and undisputed.

On another note, that's hardly the real DS, I know of ~2? people who were from the original one. Most others in the one currently have little to less pvp.

Reasons for the domination of DS?

Their avg level is higher by 30-40 than everyone else's. The higher seeds could take pz when they want (which they actually seldom do), noone can really catch up, let alone kill them. The lower seeds take pz when they have full team, bringin me to my next point.

Were the level difference not enough, (which it is by a mere margin only) 90% of the times they fight they need to call 80-90% of the team online.

Not a flame post, I respect say...Alex, for his pvp is quite better than the rest of their teams. Which actually says nothing. The rest of the team comprises of a few botters, a few nolifers and some polacks though.

287k9le.jpg

oke im sure ds got 50% random noobs invited and are retarded. who the fak is this btw?
20:18 Raz Dwa Tzy: Why did you fight back anyway? sooner or later you was going to die
why is he asking me why i fight back hahaha? i was trapped in demona anyways so i just fight back=,=?
and i found out ds is worse in open they need traps to kill people or outnumbered (like i told you guys ofcourse you take more people if you can but it is a weekness too)

Didn't quite expect you to reply to that. As far as I've seen you haven't quite proven to be the sharpest pencil in the box. Yet again you have surpassed my hopes - you appear to have learnt to use image tags.

On another note, I rather would have expected Alex to reply to that post, as his grammar, sentence composure and the ability to link words into sentences indicate that atleast he has graduated from middle school.

Ofcourse I do understand that my language use is far too sophisticated for you, sammy. In reality there is no way for you to contradict my statements and averments, so I quite understand you taking the easy option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back