• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands][7.72] Drilom.net - highrate oldskool realmap

In soviet russia, server plays you :thumbup:

U shud make a custom client btw so people cant bot too easily ~

If you want people to play you need to change the thread title to say it's hosted in the netherlands, since people will automatically assume a russian server is laggy as fuck and not even try to play.

Also the rates could be a little higher?

It drops from 100 to 40x, that makes no sense.

It should be 100x up until 90, then 80x to 110 and so forth.
People want to fight, not exp on dragons.

Last edited:
I think the point he's trying to make Shushu, is no one wants to drop to below 50% of the exp rate they were getting @ a mid level stage. The exp rates don't need to be high in terms of the max level, but certainly up til 90~ Very few people join high rates servers because they enjoy exping. And the least time people have to spend grinding dragons before they're 90 - 110+ and can fight, the better ;)

If you want people to play you need to change the thread title to say it's hosted in the netherlands, since people will automatically assume a russian server is laggy as fuck and not even try to play.

Also the rates could be a little higher?

It drops from 100 to 40x, that makes no sense.

It should be 100x up until 90, then 80x to 110 and so forth.
People want to fight, not exp on dragons.

thanks for the constructive feedback, i've highered the experience stages a bit :).

Shushu can you explain me why you're such noob? How old are u? just do not lie

x4m7o5.png
a necro hunt with 5 bps gfb, 74-88.
Just so you guys know, loot rate is great here ;p

Back