• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon - A new beginning [Fully Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposed to have a great post, but I'll better save time for something worthy, so I'll just drop some news:
  • We got release date set, our dead line is 17-18 October(1 week from now).
  • I gonna post a new thread most likely tomorrow.
  • We were very limited on time, so don't expect something stunning, but we tried to prepare a proper server release with a fresh breath.
  • Game rates will be surely slower than Blazed had them, we're not gonna end in a week after everyone gonna pass the 400 level mark. It most likely will be the rates of season 2 or so.
  • We got some major changes in game mechanics, magic gems and ab. stones are not going to be randomed anymore(100% success rate), aswell as players will be to transfer them into new items without losses.
  • The only our member which is full time dedicated to the server development atm, is the mapper; He got some nice surprises for all of you.
  • There will be beta test in a couple of days for ex-tutors+, contact me please if you're in.

It probably got deleted because of all the hate. Fare has always taken hate in a bad way - you've made amazing servers, @Fare. I really question the new staff members but I hope that you don't give up on making servers. No matter what people write, people will still play on your servers. Just stop listening to the haters - people will play and appreciate your servers, the haters are always the most loud. I've shown you a lot of appreciation and even made a big personal donation and I bet that there's more people that would love to play your servers again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back