• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon World [8.70|Custom|RPG|Mid-exp] - IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, no idea about real patch, as I'm pretty busy with some event atm, already spent 3 days for it :( Tomorrow I hope I will release it as beta, but I guess that event gonna be really good ^^

someone is getting very proud by taking down server with 20 players online with DDOS...

New event!

Today we tested out the new defence event!

Short info about the event. When you join the event you'll get teleported to a castle. In the middle of the courtyard there will be a statue that you need to protect.
Monster waves will spawn players will need to prevent those monsters from destroying the statue.
You can build towers to help defending the castle, healing towers will heal the players, blocking towers will block the monsters coming and damage towers will simply help dealing damage.
You can also close the gates to the castle to prevent the monsters from breaking in, but only for a short while.

Some screens of the event!

pro start.jpgPRO 1.jpgPro 2.jpgpro 3.jpgpro 4.jpg

haha, maybe he meant event xD events are usually at evening :D

The event really rocks, this shows that Fare can accualy do anything he wants with scripting. The server really has some uniqe scripting, that is amazing.

New event is great but we need automatic events every 2 hrs.

yea, I going to work more on events next patches.

Yeah the events should be automatic. People, you should really try this server, its a gem.

Sorry, but seems patch gonna be delayed until tomorrow :( Too unmotivated today, my brain refusing to work like I hoped.

Okay, patch v0.6 is out, change notes:

New monster: Mutated rat[L.100]. Located in deeper levels of Tortoises.
New monster: Priestess[L.300]. (Sorry, thats the only monster for 200+ added, as I had no time for real content those days, I gonna be better next patch)
Added level 240 strike spells and level 260 AOE spells for every vocation.
New item: Licence to kill. Can be bought for gold, and allowing you to kill anyone who is PvP protected from you. Licences are hightly limited and costly.
New item: Lottery ticket. Can be bought for event tokens in temple. There is chance to win literally literally anything with this lottery(even premium scrolls).
Regeneration ticks changed to 2 seconds instead of 1. (default vocation regeneration + regeneration from ability stones)
Jewerly tool now got possibility to choice, stone from which slot going to be removed(watch its description).
Defense event is now opened for level 200+ also(just we are in lack of monsters for 200+, but its np xD). Also a lot of fixes to defense events, rebalance of towers, some more minor features to event.
Now, monsters which are higher level than you, give additional experience(up to 25%) and vice versa, lower monsters give less experience.
Better randomization to magic gems usage, to avoid huge lucky and unlucky streaks.
Added lower grades magic gems to loot of high leveled monsters.
Fix that level 200+ monsters can be skulled now.
Frost Maiden, Gargoyle and Ice Golem were moved to 260 level monsters from level 250.
Surviving event going to be auto launched since 18:00, every 2 hours, till 02:00(going to extend limits if there will be more players on different times),also minor changes to event mechanics.
Fixed opening channels and all found issues related to players with displayed guild tags.
Finally rewrote additional lifes system from scratch...now they are working like they should work, Player is actually dying, but not losing experience or items. Players with additional lives are NOT pvp protected now(as you will gain unjustified kills properly).
Fix to pvp protection system, which allow to fightback vs yellow skull players.
Drop chance for weapon is lowered in all cases of death now, not only in PvM.
Potions count now showing on use by hotkey.
More minor fixes.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Seriously. Its one of the best OT's ive ever played. Recommended! Try it out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.