• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NETHERLANDS] Avagia 7.6 real map!

Flexia

PK Team Leader
Reaction score
Welcome oldschool tibia players!

We are proud to announce the release of Avagia 7.6 Real Map!
Since there is a lack of oldschool servers, me and my friends have decided to relaunch our server again!
We are a young but hard learning team to figure everything out, so each tip or advise we get from the players, will be used wisely!

About the server:
Its the Dazeria server, but with allot of bugs fixed and allot of remapping. We have done our best to solve all the quest and npc's like the should work. But if you have found any bug or what so ever, please feel free to post it, and it will be fixed after next server save!

Why play our server?
Because there is a lack of oldschool servers and we have a nice and active crew that will listen to the players!

How about botters, there will be allot of them on a 7.6 client...
Each botter that we find will be ip banished and will be deleted.

Ok nice nice, but when is the server going to be online?
The server will be online today at 19:00 GMT +1

Ok cool, but tell us a little bit more about your server, give us some details...
Ok here is the main server information:

Server status: server online
Port: 7171
Typ of server: High rated real map
Typ of pvp: normal pvp
Kills for red skull: 3
Kills to ban: 7
Uptime: 24/7
Donations: There will be no donations!
Exp rates:
1-30 = 80x
31-60 = 60x
61-90 = 30x
91-100 = 20x
101-110 = 10x
111-120 = 5x
120 and up = 2x

There will be a own forum on the website soon! so dont worry about that!
All houses are working!

But we will be honest to you guys right away, we dont have the best internet connection, we cant garantee that the server is lagg free, but we are saving money in real for a dedicated host! when we have hosted the server before, we could hold up to 50 players lagg free. So dont think, o damn its lagging a little, i cant play, because if you lagg all of the players will lagg, so dont blame the lagg you got killed by one of the other players

So make an account right now, and play right away at 19:00 GMT +1

Last edited:
Sounds interesting, Hope its longer online then Dazeria...

Im Juffs in the game :D

Gogo Oldschool _/

If you made this server to have nice wars you should change stages. Wars on 7.6 are best when you are below 120.

Exp rates:
1-30 = 80x
31-60 = 60x
61-90 = 30x
91-110 = 20x
111-150 = 10x
151-200 = 7x
201 and up = 4x
^ Bad stages, too high at the end.

Up to 30 = 80x
Up to 60 = 60x
Up to 90 = 30x
Up to 100 = 20x
Up to 110 = 10x
Up to 120 = 5x
^ Good stages, its harder to exp at the end.

If you made this server to have nice wars you should change stages. Wars on 7.6 are best when you are below 120.

^ Bad stages, too high at the end.

^ Good stages, its harder to exp at the end.

Thank you for the advise. I have changed the stages!

It is the complete same server as dazeria was.

Same owner and same shit server, which will go down tomorrow.

have fun

Yes its the same server as dazeria, but its not the same owner, he just gave me the server.... But you will see, its not closed in the morning. and if i was dazeria, i would have added donations right? and i wont!

It is the complete same server as dazeria was.

Same owner and same shit server, which will go down tomorrow.

have fun

Shane, what is your problem? Be glad hes hosting a oldschool server! Its working for me!
Almost have 0 laggs and at Dazeria i had more laggs!
My name is bubble there, so if you have balls, come and play and ill make sure you wont play again :D

Flexia, remember the name. You had that other 7.6 OT 2 months ago and it suffered the same faith as Dazeria. Wouldn't play here.

Shane, what is your problem? Be glad hes hosting a oldschool server! Its working for me!
Almost have 0 laggs and at Dazeria i had more laggs!
My name is bubble there, so if you have balls, come and play and ill make sure you wont play again :D

Because I better go sleep or going out before I waste my time on a un-serious server.
It will shutdown even before a war starts.

Because I better go sleep or going out before I waste my time on a un-serious server.
It will shutdown even before a war starts.

We will see ;)

Nothing bad againt realsoft now, he knows who i am...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom