• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] DarkOTS 7.7 PvP Enforced 7x Highrate ONLINE SOON

DarkOTS Magz

DarkOTS 7.7
Reaction score
Welcome to DarkOTS 7.7 High Rated

Server opens 09-03-14 20:00

Server story:
We saw that our last try was not as succesful therefore we wanted to create something alot more fun than just having a serious OT since I see that peoples are not as interested as they were back in the days.
The server has undergone many modifications which you'll, over time, notice yourself ingame.

Server rates:
Experience rate will be 7x
The skill rate will be slightly above the normal rate
And the magic rate will be 2.5x
The loot rate will be 3x with a lot higher gold drop rate
Spawn rate is edited which means a 3x faster spawn rate, and even more when there's people online and vice versa

Player versus Player:
PvP will be enforced, so that means attacking a player will not give you a white skull. Altough, killing a player will grant you experience.

HJeTg69.jpg

Server Features:
* Automatic save & Clean system (better known as floor resets)
* Automatic database backup at server save
* Protection against DoS aka DDoS
* Mute system, you will be able to ignore players.
* Parcel & letters, send items and letters to your friends.
* Chat channels, try asking in Help channel if you're stuck in a cave without a rope
* Rule Violations, suspect someone is using a bot? Don't hesitate, use ctrl+r in game.
And much more, and more to come.
* Intense healing is added as a Knight healing spell aswell.

Server administration:
* GM Magz
* GM Silven

Server information:
Client: Custom, downloadable on the homepage. Based on Tibia client version 7.7
Uptime: 99.9% no restarts only server saves which are at 8 AM server time, if there is something new it will be updated within next server save.
Hosted in: Poland, but we have multi ddos-support which means that players won't be able to attack it.
Map: Original tibia map from 7.7
Premium will cost a slight penny to have the abillity to have the server up for several months if not years.

Online time will be 24x7

Create account at http://darkots.net/

7x is not highrate

0 players again haha
The server is not online yet if you would read the thread you would see that the server opens 09-03-14 20:00
7x exp is still serious lol..
I don't feel that 7x is serious, cause 7x with high loot rate and pvp - enforced makes it pretty easy to reach the high levels.

They call it cipsoft files if it's true 7x will be awesome.

30983 exp from a level 173 knight with no promotion? -.-

Honestly 7x is a little weak, should be atleast 10x

and HIGH skillrate to "encourage" knights and paladins

30983 exp from a level 173 knight with no promotion? -.-

Honestly 7x is a little weak, should be atleast 10x

and HIGH skillrate to "encourage" knights and paladins

who the fuck wants to encourage knights and paladins?

* Protection against DoS aka DDoS????
Those are two different things.

How about the fact that you claimed to be a friend of Dennis? Any answers to that?

who the fuck wants to encourage knights and paladins?

Wow, you're retarded.

Server seems great. If possible, you might want to stage it slightly. Starting at f.e 15x EXP and ending at 7x EXP.

I think aol should be in the game because of the buff it gives knights. I also hope that the damage on knights and paladin is increased so the server will have a nice distribution between all vocations.

Wow, you're retarded.

Server seems great. If possible, you might want to stage it slightly. Starting at f.e 15x EXP and ending at 7x EXP.

I think aol should be in the game because of the buff it gives knights. I also hope that the damage on knights and paladin is increased so the server will have a nice distribution between all vocations.

yay lets all be knight and paladins and never die! looking for ward to a ms vs ek fights yay

make it 10x server and higher the rates a bit.
Also make it old rune formulas..i.e 100 mana to make uh 70 hmm etc... stupid when you have a low regen rate and 8.0 rune formulas.

Perhaps changing yours and the servers name would be accurate in your situation since according to dennis you are not affiliated with either of those names from the past (DarkOTs/Magz)

Still a shitty website, still low-rate.

Will still fail, but you hold onto your dreams for a super serious low-rate.

Fixed things:
  • Enchanted weapons for Knights
  • Blessing disabled ( might be enabled if you vote for that one aswell )
  • Promotion is now able to get from any level 8-XXX and costs only 10k
  • All weapons with higher damage then 45 have some added extra damage
  • Tempest rod has longer range

Back