• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] DarkOTS 7.7 PvP Enforced 7x Highrate ONLINE SOON

first darkots was so fun I'll try this even though they supposidly have "no relation" hopefully you keep the server up for a long time instead of pull it down when donations slow down.. good luck to you see you there

7x is hardly "super low rate" - L3arn t0 pl4y

first darkots was so fun I'll try this even though they supposidly have "no relation" hopefully you keep the server up for a long time instead of pull it down when donations slow down.. good luck to you see you there

7x is hardly "super low rate" - L3arn t0 pl4y
I agree with you, I dont think 7x with pvp-enfo is super low rate, it is highrated imo.

Highrate..... and 7x...hahahahahahahahah stupid or just a troll?

having to create account without your own account number sucks dick. putting me off playing here.

o you need to pay for premmy well now im not playing here

Last edited:
having to create account without your own account number sucks dick. putting me off playing here.

o you need to pay for premmy well now im not playing here
So you mean that you'd rather see 250k in the shop :p? Those things will never happend, also we use generated account numbers/passwords to prevent hacking, we put security in the first matter sir.
pvp-e, I'll check it out!
Nice to hear! Hopefully seeing you tomorrow.

You should give every new account 7 days of premium account :p I dont think anyone will start off by purchasing premium account on a server with low amount of players! Just a thought

Back