• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] End of an Era RPG Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forsakenfate

Login: 1/1
Download client:

www.rapidshare.com/files/2515669112/Endera_Setup.exe
or
2shared - download Endera Setup.exe
or
Endera Setup - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Rates:
Experience - Staged starting from x5
Magic level - x4
Skills - x4
Lootrate - x1.5

The server is still developing and improving every day.
If you have an idea or suggestion you're most welcome to let me know!
Thanks to everyone that helped out testing in the BETA version, the server is now reset and officially on!

Some Features:

Main priority on my to do list:
-New potion system (no infinite)
-Devided vocations
-New items

Some of them:
Sprites.jpg

Custom Monsters.

Custom quests.

Create runes x100 (cost more soul)

Balanced vocations/spells real based.

Working on new vocations.

Unlock your own teleport for every city (obtainable in quests)

Chance of looting Epic/Strong/Fortified and Legendary items. (wich boosts the equip)

No lag.
Hosted in the Netherlands.
Always open for suggestions and for questions use Help-Channel

Looking for Scripter/Webdesigner

Botters will immediately be banned!

Some of our mappings:

Endera1.jpgEndera2.jpgEndera3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
About time you add it on here :p This is a good server everyone, it has awesome custom sprites, and it's still developing and many more things are going to be added

Seems allright to spend some time..too bad im being busy with another server. Will most likely give it a shot eventually.

Its fun but..... Im traped ..... TP Silence to temple?

I want a Mod to approve those downloads :p

Haha thanks guys I'm glad you like the server.
If you have any suggestions let me know!

I told you posting your sever on here would get more people, good sever and the download is safe for as anyone that is worried.

To start off with, It is safe to download, so just go ahead!!!

1 of the better servers i've played in a LONG LONG time. Its still under development but i can already tell that its gonna be gr8.
The God is an really nice guy, listen to suggestions and still have an crazy amount of ideas himself, and as it seems right now, he should be able to put them in action.

About the mapping i think its really nicely made, and from the little i've seen about the questing its really hard!

I Vouch for this server. Its gonna be great (and the more that joins us the better it will be).

Its a nice server but..low rate and stuff the problem concerning this ot is the infinite amount of sd + infinite potion + infinite aol. So its like a low rate but easy mode. So you jusat repeat spam pot/sd spam pot /sd doesnt cost anything so it doesnt matter. Just makes thing longer for nothing. I mean...when you do a lowrate you usually try to have an economy or something but making everything infinite is really ..dumb. IDK i dont really like that idea but im sure other will love the server. Had fun in it but yeah,ill just go play a more serious lowrate ot.

Deadbringer, wait a few days... talked to forsakenfate and all of that IS going to be fixed ;)

You're right and one of my priority's lies with making potions stackable, runes aren't infinite but 100 shots when you make them, the prices are balanced that way too, so do soulpoints when you create them. But thanks for your comment. I hope you had a good time and hopefully you will give the server another chance when it's a bit more developed:).

You shud do smth with botters xD
09:29 Fearbear just killed Urethra (UnJustified)
09:29 Warning! The murder of Urethra was not justified.

Man... 3800 gold for 100x SDS ....thats balance? No rly.... 100x sds is like 11k. Might not seems much but lets say you save 7k per 100sd. Like 800sds on my lvl 50 atm that means i save like 56k. If the price were right i would probably have to hunt with potion and it would be a bit harder ...and probably fun. now i go with mshield....f1f1f1f1f1f1 (sd) f2f2f2f2f2f(manapot) f1f1f1f1ff2f2f2f2f f1f1f1f1ff2f2f2f infinitew manapot so ye. And whenyou start you just manapot/ebeam/manapot/ebeam/manapot/beam f1f1f1f1 f2f2f2 f1f1f f2f2f2 ....higher ff1f1f1f1 (ue) f2f2f2f2f2 (pot)

Gets really repetitive. ..doesnt even need to go back in town or care about anything because you have infinite stuff.

I have to agree with Deadbringer, increase these prices and remove infinite pots. Also, you shouldn't be able to afk without being kicked. I did like that in the beginning, but playing for a while I've realized NONE actually plays.. they just afk and train.

EDIT:

And for those who didn't know, this makes it possible to just X the client while training, log back in several hours later, and you're still training and probably gained skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.