• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Faloria 7.4 [BETA IS OVER, THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of the reported BETA bugs are now fixed, and we would love some more feedback!

Example: How does the exhaustion feel? (Spells/runes/yell/talk etc)

Thanks again BETA testers, you are truly awesome!

The problem with servers failing at keeping them online long term is how easy mages are to play. In real 7.4 mages were the hardest voc to pvp with and to lvl with, the problem is so many people macro runes and have damn near unlimited, so with that said and "mid rates" it is unfair how fast they level. Because of this, eks and rps have almost no survivability in fights. Back in real 7.4, the highest level was never a mage, except on non-pvp servers. Knights could grind cycopolis, or dragon lairs after djinn was implanted. Paladins could grind poh or dragon lairs at a decent level. Mages had to rune sit and then waste gfbs for fast exp, or make sds for bigger hunts. No mage ever profited on every tomb hunt, as a matter of a fact, they were lucky to loot a single vampire shield in 2+ hunts. Nowadays on these "mid rates" people are gfbing with double charge gfb, have 2+ makers on at all times, and are making 2+ vamp shields per hunt, not even including the boh.

The whole purpose was that eks can hunt things such as cyclops, dwarves, etc with little to no waste, that is why they could always level. Mages are supposed to need to gather supplies before fighting unlike paladins purchasing bolts in the npc or knights just grinding. Remove that factor, give mages free stock to level and instantly the game become imbalanced.

People take top level with mages and when no enemies are online grow bored of only hunting tombs and demona (only places worth exping when you have endless runes) and start random pking. This is the start of the death of "long term servers."

The problem with servers failing at keeping them online long term is how easy mages are to play. In real 7.4 mages were the hardest voc to pvp with and to lvl with, the problem is so many people macro runes and have damn near unlimited, so with that said and "mid rates" it is unfair how fast they level. Because of this, eks and rps have almost no survivability in fights. Back in real 7.4, the highest level was never a mage, except on non-pvp servers. Knights could grind cycopolis, or dragon lairs after djinn was implanted. Paladins could grind poh or dragon lairs at a decent level. Mages had to rune sit and then waste gfbs for fast exp, or make sds for bigger hunts. No mage ever profited on every tomb hunt, as a matter of a fact, they were lucky to loot a single vampire shield in 2+ hunts. Nowadays on these "mid rates" people are gfbing with double charge gfb, have 2+ makers on at all times, and are making 2+ vamp shields per hunt, not even including the boh.

The whole purpose was that eks can hunt things such as cyclops, dwarves, etc with little to no waste, that is why they could always level. Mages are supposed to need to gather supplies before fighting unlike paladins purchasing bolts in the npc or knights just grinding. Remove that factor, give mages free stock to level and instantly the game become imbalanced.

People take top level with mages and when no enemies are online grow bored of only hunting tombs and demona (only places worth exping when you have endless runes) and start random pking. This is the start of the death of "long term servers."

I definitely see your point, and trust me, we want to avoid this as much as you do. But people will always make runes on more characters, and they did back in real-tibia 7.4 as well. Sure Mages will benefit from it, but why wont knight and paladins? They can hunt tougher monsters when they got access to more runes, or they can casual hunt cyclopolis etc and make a really good profit.

Runes on our server will have the same charges as runes actually did in 7.4. This means a GFB rune is 2x charged, making it 40 rounds in a backpack. As people wont be level 60 after a day of playing, the damage output will still be rather low, throwing GFBs constantly in Tombs will be waste, unless you are higher level with decent magic level. Gameplay wise this would mean that if you want decent EXP without having to make runes to raise your magic level first, or wasting your ass of as a 20-50 mage GFBing with bad damage output, summons will be a really good option, just as it used to be.

We also have a zero tolerance against multi-clients, and got special systems in order to easier fight against it.

I hope it will be Great server. Just fix every bug you know about. Id really like to see server with good anticheat protection.But lets be serious, ppl are saying that its unbalanced because mages can exp with runes All the time. You can do the same on knight or paladin. If you are not a mage that doesnt mean you cant make runes on second char. :eek:

People cba playing lowrate, that's the point. Wish this serv best of luck, looks like it's being made with care.

seriously...did you guys ever played a mage back then? Runes were like 900gold a bp hmm/gfb 2k sd 4k .. Yes I would loot a boh every 2 or even 3 hunt but they were worth 120k..80k at some point. Til ankhramun came in and fuck it all (djinn). So whats the difference between 3 BoH on a OT and 1 single boh on real tibia back on 7.4 but It was worth WAY much more due to the demand.From 60 you could emort heroes all day long. Never waste a single k in there . Cset would sell for 60k. I think people memory are starting to fade because real tibia wasn't that much harder. The hard part was getting a free spawn. Letters with 5 next. Sometime I could spend a day in town messing around with people because every spawn was taken. Just fooling around and still having a good time. It was also hard getting to a descent ML (45). To be quite honest 2 world I played back on 7.4 top was sorc...sorc...sorc.. and druid. Then you have paly up close in top 10 and a few hardcore botting knight. The only reason why knight was in there its because they were SO easy to bot.

when will u open it
The date has not been decided yet.

Though, BETA will end on Sunday at 22.00 GMT+1. This means I will be hosting some events online from about 20.00 GMT+1 until we close down!
Come join us, have some fun and claim some rewards! Remember that everyone that plays the BETA for at least two hours get a free week of Golden Account!

I will also have some great news about a new team member, who will contribute a lot in the war against botters and make it all a lot more challenging and fun for the players, but more about that on Sunday!

when u tryin to kill up/down monsters it goes so easily, they atk just too slow when u jump down if u know what i mean

when u tryin to kill up/down monsters it goes so easily, they atk just too slow when u jump down if u know what i mean
Yes we are aware of this bug, and it will be fixed before the server goes live. Thanks for reporting though!

great, i was online more than 2h for sure and how can i check that you'll add me this golden account or something brah? :cool:

take is as a free bump

great, i was online more than 2h for sure and how can i check that you'll add me this golden account or something brah? :cool:

take is as a free bump

It will be done automatically if you online time was bigger then two hours (it is stored in database). Your current BETA account will be turned into a real account when the server starts, reseting all your characters but allowing you to keep the same login information.

Remember everyone, tonight is the last night the BETA is up and around 20.00 GMT+1 events will be hosted until we close the BETA server (around 22.00 GMT+1). Make sure you join in and have a chance for some cool prizes !

Last edited:
It will be done automatically if you online time was bigger then two hours (it is stored in database). Your current BETA account will be turned into a real account when the server starts, reseting all your characters but allowing you to keep the same login information.

Remember everyone, tonight is the last night the BETA is up and around 20.00 GMT+1 events will be hosted until we close the BETA server (around 22.00 GMT+1). Make sure you join in and have a chance for some cool prices!
Disclaimer! You will not actually be charged anything, despite the "cool prices". You will however have the possibility of winning certain prizes!

Love you Amoaz <3

Disclaimer! You will not actually be charged anything, despite the "cool prices". You will however have the possibility of winning certain prizes!

Love you Amoaz <3

Jag hatar dig. <3

Faloria BETA is now over! On behalf of the Faloria team, we are all very thankful for everyone who took time and helped us to put the server in a even better shape by providing such amazing feedback!
We will now sit back and carefully analyze the collected feedback and correct it, as well as completing the website. A launch date has not been determined yet, but you will be informed once we got one!

I will (as promised) soon update a list with all the changes and feedback that we have collected from our testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back