• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [Highrate] Faloria 7.4 OPENS 4/7 18.00 GMT+2 [Custom client]

yes but is exori 80% mana or is it going to be buffed? (f.e make it 200 mana, or 50% mana)
Havn't quite decided how the mana for exori will work yet, possibly minumum 120 mana and maximum 50% of max mana.

Good to see you, Zefaac.

I have to agree with this. I have tried out some "old-school servers" since I last played Faloria, and I can guarantee that none have had the same kind of community, and oschool-system, that Faloria had/will have. The absolutely only negative I can actually think of, was the dark time around December when many (still no idea why?!) active players retired, which made it a bit of a negative trend. Even if the newcoming streamers who fought for it survival did a very great work to be honest.

But that my fellow OtLanders, I actually don't think we need to worry about this time! Since the 2.5x experience rate (even what I think of it.. ;) ), with their own formula, I think it will bring alot of fighting-players and also fun wars!

I wish all good luck Amoaz, and I'm happy to see that Faloria never died. I will stick around some as usual.

Edit: Key rings and life rings should be removed from the shop.
Life rings will be removed, key rings wont (there is no actual game-changing advantage)

only 130 accounts created 40h before launch, so far not too good.

i estimate 300-400 players on start

Why so negative? There ain't much point to sit around and speculate on wether it'll be bad before it even launches. Especially in public. The only thing that'll do is get less players. Which I guess is your goal anyways.

Anyways, I'll definetly start playing here since I've heard a lot of good things about the lowrate and it seems like the management is actually good and as fair as they can be. Anyways that's my impression and I hope to see more people start playing aswell. :)

Last edited:
Why so negative? There ain't much point to sit around and speculate on wether it'll be bad before it even launches. Especially in public. The only thing that'll do is get less players. Which I guess is your goal anyways.

Anyways, I'll definetly start playing here since I've heard a lot of good things about the lowrate and it seems like the management is actually good and as fair as they can be. Anyways that's my impression and I hope to see more people start playing aswell. :)

i was being sarcastic too the person who said "only 16 people registered..."

130 created accounts is a lot, 40 hours before launch.

Yes it is correct. However Faloria exp stages work differently, and 2.5x experience is fast. You can read more about it on the FAQ page and compere it the the experience table (when it gets posted).

Exp table will be posted shortly. Up to two MC's per person will be allowed.

As I said in a post previously I had no time to edit and fix the FAQ page, it will be displaying correct information later tonight!

What is the reason you are using different exp table?

OK
I have question about Faloria because I've never played there.

What about stage exp... For example its higher than Classicus or lower?

Ok thx,

Last question to Amoaz -
Why in the store is not available 30 days scroll?!

A lot of people also claimed they would play the last server. Curious if anyone here is gonna seriously play. Although you could make other server hardcore pvp

dude u gotta remove the life rings from shop, its so stupid

and your other server is not even Online, cant login to it

Last edited:
I wanted to play here with my brother but I have a problem. When he tries to turn on Faloria Client he receives message:

Tibia - Error
A Tibia Client is already running!

But there is no other Tibia Client running on his computer...
He is using laptop with Windows 7. He can run newest Tibia client without any issues. What does he lack on his system that cause this?

On the other hand I am playing on old PC with Windows XP x64 and I can run Faloria Client but when I double click on it it takes literally
4-5 seconds for client to launch itself. My question is does anyone else have similar difficulties?

edit:
SOLVED
My pal fixed this for me. No idea how but now it works.

Last edited:
I wanted to play here with my brother but I have a problem. When he tries to turn on Faloria Client he receives message:

Tibia - Error
A Tibia Client is already running!

But there is no other Tibia Client running on his computer...
He is using laptop with Windows 7. He can run newest Tibia client without any issues. What does he lack on his system that cause this?

On the other hand I am playing on old PC with Windows XP x64 and I can run Faloria Client but when I double click on it it takes literally
4-5 seconds for client to launch itself. My question is does anyone else have similar difficulties?

edit:
SOLVED
My pal fixed this for me. No idea how but now it works.

1.It's very easy to repair. Glad to hear You got it work. It requires changing just 2 digits or letters.

2.It is normal. Client is modified so it takes it 2 more seconds to start. My PC is fairly new and I have similiar situation.