• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Lorensia 8.6 [RPG-PVP] Custom Map!

WardawG

★Scarlet Horn Mapper★
Reaction score
Lorensia
Hello otland as u can see i posted a thread for a upcomming open tibia server!
i think the most people of otland knows me since i am a well known mapper on otland and i got a showoff thread at the mapping section of otland forum!

I want to let you know that i am working hard with my rl friend Wodian to lauch a new unique 40 mb+ map server for the open tibia community.
At the moment we dont have a release date yet because we got 95% done. What we still need to do on our server? Well we need all npcs to be fully working and we are gonna balance the vocation so it will be a fair game play! Down here i got some information of the server stats!

*Map Stattistics:
We got a 40 mb+ well map detailed map mapped by WardawG + awesome released map pieces from all good mappers of otland! (Credits to them who released it!) with 10000 + spawns and were gonna get about 100+ mission npcs with all kind of mission you have to do and when u finished the mission you get a reward! The map will be weekly updated or monthly because of new updates like map improvement or new hunting spawns / quests / city's continents!

*Events & Raids
~ We got daily raids of monsters for low/mid levels and we got weekly raids of boss monsters! and we are gonna make weekly events ofcource so players wont get bored!

Minimap of Lorensia​
minimap_ground-5.png

Server configuration of Lorensia World:
Experience Rate: 5x
Skill: 40x
Magic level: 15x
Loot: 1x
Client: Tibia Client, 8.6
Language Version: English
World: PVP

*City’s:
Ironia
Delysia
Blackrock
Stoneshorn Keep
Silverkeep
Northmoor
Trevona

*Quests:
~ Annihilator Quest
~ Demon Helmet Quest
~ Warlocks Hidden Chest
~ Demon Castle
~ Hellfire Castle
~ Necromancers hidden chests
~ Castle of Doom​

And a lot more!
We got around 100+ quests / missions and still comming more!

The Gamemasters:
The Gamemasters take this Project As A Serious Thing, No Gamemaster Is Corrupt And No Player Will Have Advantage Over Other Players.
Gamemasters Will Not Teleport Players, Not Summon Items, And Not Ban Players For Unjustified Reasons. We Want Our Players To Enjoy A Fair Server. The Only Cases Where The Gamemasters Will Teleport Players, Or Summon Items, Monsters Is During Events Or Raids!

Here are some ingame pictures of Lorensia!

trolls.png
stonehornskeep2.png

stonehornskeep.png
lord10.png

lord9.png
lord8.png
lord5.png
lor27.png
lor26.png
lor25.png
lor24.png
lor23.png
lor22.png
lor21.png
lor20.png
lor19.png
lor18.png
lor17.png
lor16.png
lor15.png
lor14.png
lor13.png
lor12.png
lor11.png

Hope you liked the screens! and i hope to see you online when the server is up and running! more information soon! (release date!) so keep checking this thread! and you can also check my mapping showoff thread! where you can find alot of more screens!

Kind regards
View Profile: WardawG - OtLand
View Profile: Wodian - OtLand

Last edited:
Dude, it's looking really good! I love the way you map, man. I can't wait for the server to launch. :)

I hate you! now I will sit here stare at the screen waiting for it to open up!

change the client protocol to 8.6 and I will join ;)

I will try it out after my 3 weeks of vacations :D

I will probably bring my team (10-12 plAyers: around 8 druids and sorcerers and 4 kmights/palladins)
We are obsessed from custom map servers!
Keep it on!

I will try it out after my 3 weeks of vacations :D

I will probably bring my team (10-12 plAyers: around 8 druids and sorcerers and 4 kmights/palladins)
We are obsessed from custom map servers!
Keep it on!

Great to hear your comming with a team how more player how more fun :)

Fantastic!
I am really glad to see this, the OT world needs more Custom Servers, that is what its all about!
KEEP IT UP! ;)

Im doing my best aswell to get there, good work!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back