• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] (lowrate) Faloria REAL 7.4 RPG/PVP OVER 7 MONTHS ONLINE

all the 7.4 servers out there atm are low-rate... if you want to be relatively unique make yours high-rate and watch as all the people bored of the other servers will join yours.

all the 7.4 servers out there atm are low-rate... if you want to be relatively unique make yours high-rate and watch as all the people bored of the other servers will join yours.

Agreed. There are SO many low rates going on right now. I think Faloria LR should just stay online, for those who like to play it - or reset/restart and get new players for that then just change the other to a higher rate. (Level 100 in a week or so) This way, people who are bored of all the low rates will come to your HR server. Well, personally, not highrate, but medium rates. Gold changeable in bp, leave rook with chain set as someone else said + 300~ gp to travel with on top of what you made from rook. Should be fine in my eyes, I know i'd play.

So you want exactly the same server like classicus? Why don't you just go there?

Classicus is more lowrate now. I've been playing it, well, was. So, you go on there and tell me it's a highrate, buddy.

I've been playing it too and it's high rate for me, you can make 80 lvl in 2 days.

So therefore, what I said, is NOT "exactly like classicus then". I'm saying make it a medium rate, and keep Faloria LOWRATE online.

Any decision has been made?
Not yet, as soon as I've gotten a few days to advertise on and booked them, I can give you a date (should be soon)

Regarding what kind of server you want, keep discussing it. I am always open for everyones opinion, and nothing has been carved in stone yet. Perhaps a discussion thread with a poll would be suitable?

EDIT: Please discuss rates and such over here: https://otland.net/threads/faloria-7-4-discussion.233665/

Last edited:
Maybe faloria lowrate finally? All this pricks voted for high rate and they didn't even played it, lol.

Highrate didnt work for him

Make it low rate :)

When u would start with server? some date?