• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NETHERLANDS] Lunera 8.60 | Free Points | Many Events | Open 12th of April 21:00

Reaction score
Lunera 8.60

ONLINE!!!!
Port: 7171
Ip: lunera.sytes.net
client: 8.60

Welcome to Lunera 8.60 edited evolutions map with many events and free points!

Lunera is based on the old Centera map (credits to Doniio) and i edited it a bit more.
When Doniio was running this map, the max player peak was: The record was 425 players online!

Here is a old movie that was made on the server that Donniio made (just to show you whats possible on the server)
[video=youtube;P5kyAzMijRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5kyAzMijRc&feature=related[/video]
The map is an old evolutions map, but its completle edited by Doniio (centera part) and the rest by me.

We have build in many events like:
  • Zombie Event
  • Last Man Standing
  • Football
  • Chase the bunny
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Last hit killing
  • Free Points by events and by levels (first level 500 gets 10 points, Second 500 gets 7 points, Third 500 gets 3 points.

We also added offline messenger (send your friend offline messages) guild outfits and many more.
Real tibia war system
NO VIP stuff.

Exp rates:
  • 1 - 150 level, 1000x
  • 151 - 250 level, 500x
  • 251 - 300 level, 300x
  • 301 - 400 level, 95x
  • 401 - 500 level, 75x
  • 501 - 600 level, 50x
  • 601+ level, 12x

Botting: Botting is Semi allowed, This means that you can bot, but you may not be AFK.

The server is hosted on a
AMD FX 4-Core 4 x 4,2 GHz
8GB DDR3 RAM
500GB HDD
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650TI - 2048MB
100MB down and 100MB upload connection.

here are a few screens of the server. ( a realy small % of the server)

9ptlw9.jpg

14chbx5.jpg

9ft8j8.jpg

2hntatl.jpg

mruwc3.jpg

15moizo.jpg

33bq2aq.jpg

65vgx4.jpg

Give your feedback about this server, What else should we add? or what should we remove and/or change.

Last edited:
I remember that server, finaly somebody who host it!
I know Mesmeroo from the forum and I know that he isn't making a server for money.
I will definitely be there!

When does it go online? I'll bring my team.

Yeah,centera was pretty awesome. Altho the donor runes were pretty OP

We don't use any donor runes. Only the runes that you can buy in-game.

@Flexia, I'm not sure when its going to be online, I'm still working on some minor things. But it will be soon!

Hail Mesmeroo!

Good that you are going to make a server! And this map? Omfg!!! So cool, I played this map before and we had some brutal wars.. hope this server would be a succes.

//Coors

Almost..... Needed to compile a fresh TFS version for stability. Comming online this Friday!

Last edited:
I'm not sure what your talking about... the website works like it should. People are playing the server normally..
Maybe you tried it when we faced a heavy ddos attack. We are looking for some good protection, but the server and website is working just fine at this moment.

The person commenting about website could have meant the top left hand buttons, for account creation and login. They do not work. Only the menu buttons below

Because I like 8.60 and people have bots for 8.60... Sound weird? If you want players these days, you need a client were people can use there bots... That's the way it is.

Back