• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, na, that place will be too hard to solo hunt for anyone.

:(

Great job, it looks great, and I wish I had better imagination so I could help you with some quests, but sadly, I don't.

It would be great if you could launch the server at 4 - 5 PM, since thats when everyone gets of school and work. The day is less important.

Sincerely Acr

It would be great if you could launch the server at 4 - 5 PM, since thats when everyone gets of school and work. The day is less important.

Sincerely Acr

Agreed. But it would be great if it would be on a Friday aswell, to give us nerds a head start!

Bump! Register people, less than two weeks until server opening!

Sincerely Acr

Agreed. But it would be great if it would be on a Friday aswell, to give us nerds a head start!

I see what you mean, but when looking from other perspective, it would probably be better to do it on Saturday, since more people can join and we would get noticed. And since Saturday is free anyway, so scheduling it to 4 or 5 PM doesn't seem right.

I see what you mean, but when looking from other perspective, it would probably be better to do it on Saturday, since more people can join and we would get noticed. And since Saturday is free anyway, so scheduling it to 4 or 5 PM doesn't seem right.

The reason why friday is a better day is because, the old players, who knows how the server is, and are looking forward to it, have something to look forward to during their day at school/work.
Also, friday is the begining of the weekend, which means people will have an extra day to play and having their fun comparing to saturday.

People will join even though its friday, trust me, it will be noticed. Theres just no diffrence launching it on a saturday except leting your players down that they have to wait another day.

Sincerely Acr

The reason why friday is a better day is because, the old players, who knows how the server is, and are looking forward to it, have something to look forward to during their day at school/work.
Also, friday is the begining of the weekend, which means people will have an extra day to play and having their fun comparing to saturday.

People will join even though its friday, trust me, it will be noticed. Theres just no diffrence launching it on a saturday except leting your players down that they have to wait another day.

Sincerely Acr

Seems reasonable, I'll consider Friday.

Football at friday!!

no.jpg

EDIT: Richux, will you be able to donate with PayPal?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back