• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The countdown ended xD Idk why it isn't open,but it should be soon :p

Hello Tiberians,

The server is starting in few minutes and will be open for everyone to enjoy. New host and approach to DDoS protection is finally put to the test for real. After few minutes/hours we will find out if it really worked and if we can continue to be online (or is it yet another fail, I admit we have had lot of them... :/). Other than that, there is an updated game engine which wasn't really put to the test that much last time, so this will be a tricky launch with many things that can potentially go wrong. House prices were also highered, because the previous ones were just ridiculous, I will soon clarify everything related to rent, but for now, don't worry about it.

Since in the last launch we survived only few days, the people who purchased points got them back in this launch. But shop will be available only when we are sure the server is at least decently stable (1-2 days without major incidents), so no one wastes any cash (except me ofc :D ).

As always, we have launch contest and the first three powergamers to get to level 400 win 150, 75 and 35 premium points. Please be also sure to take screenshots of any interesting action in game, because the next contest will be related to screenshots, so you will have the chance to win premium points and be famous/on front page! :)

And of course let me know if there are any bugs or errors. The faster they get reported, the faster they will be fixed. That's it for now, will post status update soon. Have fun!

Best Regards,
GM Richux

UPDATE: Server is online!

18:12 New record: 100 players are logged in.

gsKDAy7.jpg

Last edited:
Everything is cool,except 1 thing. I don't like the fact we cant see how much we heal with runes ;/

Server is fine but it might be an good idea to increase exori gran on lower lvl and make it scale properly. Ive heard it hits 120 while mage's got easy mode and spam ue ;P

and Pecax, whats wrong with manarune? Heals too much or?

Server is fine but it might be an good idea to increase exori gran on lower lvl and make it scale properly. Ive heard it hits 120 while mage's got easy mode and spam ue ;P

and Pecax, whats wrong with manarune? Heals too much or?

Easy game inc!

No they don't heal to much. Im 200 lvl with 80 mag lvl,and I heal 400~ I believe.. Can't really check,that's why I want him to implement it :p

bump

- - - Updated - - -

This ot has been up several times and STILL it has a 3 sec push? Why the fuck does a push take so long? Thought this server was about pvp ;p

u need to fix so i can talk in red in my guild vice and leaders.

also why is there no war event at 20.00 for castle? >.< my entire guild wait for it.,.

War of emperium was enabled today.

Some fixes:

Fixed critical security breach that would allow attacker to take down server
Additional ZayPay option added specially for Bosnia
Fixed few major issues with front page overloading database server
Fixes in shop history transactions
Zombie event enabled
Magic level rate changed to 8x (was 10x)
And more...

Push delay is also on the TODO queue.

Best Regards,
Ritvars

- - - Updated - - -

Patch 1.1

Fixes:

War of emperium enabled
Experience rate changed for lvl 301 to 350 to multiplier 4x (was 5x)
Disabled annoying congratulations message on level 300 advance.
Utevo res disabled in zombie arena event
Server save interval increased to 1 hour
Single full outfit doll added to shop
Experience scroll for players of level 201 or less added to shop.
Hotfix for POI, shouldn't be blocked anymore.
Furniture NPC (Livielle) is now fully functional. (find it above Djinn/Roy in Enigma)
Push delay time decreased by 2 seconds to 1.5 second

Vocation balance has been one of the most painful topics of all the time. To make the playing experience better, let's all discuss PVP in one place - click here. This is the time that your opinions will really be heard and changes may be expected.

Best Regards,
GM Richux

Last edited:
Patch 1.2

Fixes:

Added coconuts and boxes to furniture.
Maze quest removed, because of searing fire bug and players being able to run trough quest using elfbot easily.
Disabled searing fire fields that were obtained from maze quest, no one should be able to kill you in protection zone anymore.
Push creature delay decreased to 1 second (and no, there will be no instant push from distance)
Another "hotfix" for POI, stairs will always be there now. (real fix will be implemented once I have more time)
Movement reloading script improvements, less lags.
Server save loop interval increased once again (happens every two hours now).
Fixed walls for "Enigma 1" house (south of temple). Decorations should stay on walls after server restart now.
Added doors at WoE castle exit, so no one can be pushed out during WoE event if afk in temple.
Fixed so it's impossible to start GH quest without teleport doll.

Best Regards,
GM Richux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back