• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope for Iryont to get the server in his hands cuz ( ITS NOT FALSE PROPAGADNA ATTACKING THE SERVER OR SOMETHING> FACTS)
-premmy rose went up from 25k to 40k, why? less ppl wanna spend rl money on this server.
- population maybe is about 200ppl but give to it minus of rune-farmers. You refuse to track botter main acc and ban it CUZ TO MUCH EFFORT.kkkk
- Custom-Fun-tasks-and-faction so much fun, but sad its only support end game character like 150+
- insane rules. You can get deleted instantly even if your crime records are clean. That just unfair. Everyone even the bad player can buy a premmy rose and get his friend to the server. And final warning before deletion it more effecting than just kick the player of the server.

g7vMFx3.png

Who is this..............?

HX9Lc1t.png

Yes !!!!!!! Zach aka Xyvero!

1 free bread for you!

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Dear players,

As most of you are aware, we want to create another Tibianic server with lower rates than the current one. However, the new server will be locked with purchasable vouchers for the first 10 days of its launch to avoid overpopulation and depopulation of the first server. Both servers will share the same website and the same account (premium will be shared on both server too!). It is now possible to purchase vouchers and register a voucher code to your account. You can find more information about vouchers right here:

http://tibianic.org/premium/

There are two options to purchase the voucher code, you can either purchase it for yourself (it will be sent directly to the registered email address on your account) or you can simply purchase an item in game which (when used) will generate a voucher code for the player. I would suggest to register the voucher code to your account as soon as you receive it. That way even if your voucher is somehow stolen it won't be possible to register it again. It should be noted that the voucher will also provide 30 days of premium time for the account.

All kinds of information regarding the new server can be found in the following topic created by one of the players who was kind enough to gather everything into one post:

http://tibianic.org/forum/topic/13833/1/

Also, in December we plan to start an advertisement campaign for both servers.

The new server is currently scheduled to start on the 20th of December, 2014.

Besides that, we are working on a new client (0.9.1 release for OS X) and a new website which should be available in the future.

OSX-Tibianic-0.9.1.png

Last edited:
This new client doesent work on pvp just think about it sds on left and right panel so easy to shoot fast.

This new client doesent work on pvp just think about it sds on left and right panel so easy to shoot fast.

Actually it doesn't change anything. You can move windows between right and left panel, but you can't drop them anywhere else in between (e.g. above your character), so either way you have to drag mouse with use event along the screen like you used to do it before.

Release 0.9.2 should be available for Windows if you didn't play the game using this client which is currently available only for OS X. You will give it a try then.

This server is a waste of time. The owner is a 12 year old highschool student. I wouldnt give him a penny.

This server is a waste of time. The owner is a 12 year old highschool student. I wouldnt give him a penny.

Did you have any problems on the server? I'm sorry, but I can't recall you or your character.

As far as I can tell the server is certainly far from being waste of time. The long history, stability and a lot of updates prove that. I had a lot of requests from players who wanted to return due to their long inactivity (last login of 2011!) and their characters were still here.

Looking forward for this OT alot. Lets hope itll be much war teams playing and lets hope for some freetime for me!

- Dominik

You dont remember me because you banned me when me and my brother were on the same ip "in the same house" and got ip banned. Thought we were mcing but you didnt give us a chance your an asshole and I'd never waste my time again on your ot. You have too many rules you act like its your fucking kingdom and no one can do wrong but i got news for you buddy people arnt perfect everyone has a bad day and everyone likes to use what ever they like to have fun in the game they play thats what makes ots/tibia different from any other game you can interact with it on different levels whether its cheating pure pvping or just simply gossip alot of people dont play ots just to be bossed around and be treated like they arn't worth your pathetic ot. I help'd start the idea of ots back in the day when real tibia put a bot into the game we quit and formed OTS before people even knew how to script. I went by the name Flash on every ot i ever played. This ot isnt worth a lick of time or the money in rl to buy a shitty premium this game is free to play and always will be its funny how you guys can make real money off cipsoft. You didnt create none of the scripts you only enhanced them. Get real iryont your a ignorant prick. And I hope 0 people are on your ot when you have the 10 day "over" crowded issue.

You dont remember me because you banned me when me and my brother were on the same ip "in the same house" and got ip banned. Thought we were mcing but you didnt give us a chance your an asshole and I'd never waste my time again on your ot. You have too many rules you act like its your fucking kingdom and no one can do wrong but i got news for you buddy people arnt perfect everyone has a bad day and everyone likes to use what ever they like to have fun in the game they play thats what makes ots/tibia different from any other game you can interact with it on different levels whether its cheating pure pvping or just simply gossip alot of people dont play ots just to be bossed around and be treated like they arn't worth your pathetic ot. I help'd start the idea of ots back in the day when real tibia put a bot into the game we quit and formed OTS before people even knew how to script. I went by the name Flash on every ot i ever played. This ot isnt worth a lick of time or the money in rl to buy a shitty premium this game is free to play and always will be its funny how you guys can make real money off cipsoft. You didnt create none of the scripts you only enhanced them. Get real iryont your a ignorant prick. And I hope 0 people are on your ot when you have the 10 day "over" crowded issue.
You're such a whinebaby. I dont think there has been a more stable server then Tibianic the past year. If you were banned unjustified, why didnt you email him with proofs you were not mcing or whatsoever you dumbass?

You dont remember me because you banned me when me and my brother were on the same ip "in the same house" and got ip banned.

I'm barely on-line myself but if I do ban someone for multi client I do ask both characters for a dance and countdown from specific number. CM Madragor does the same thing. That way we can easily distinguish one person playing two characters at once.

You have too many rules you act like its your fucking kingdom and no one can do wrong but i got news for you buddy people arnt perfect everyone has a bad day and everyone likes to use what ever they like to have fun in the game they play thats what makes ots/tibia different from any other game you can interact with it on different levels whether its cheating pure pvping or just simply gossip alot of people dont play ots just to be bossed around and be treated like they arn't worth your pathetic ot.

The rules are there for a reason. You do accept them during creation of the account and you simple can't blame a bad day for violating them, it doesn't work like that.

I help'd start the idea of ots back in the day when real tibia put a bot into the game we quit and formed OTS before people even knew how to script.

It is highly unlikely due to your age (profile information). Also, you would be well known person between OTServ developers, but in fact none can recall you.

This ot isnt worth a lick of time or the money in rl to buy a shitty premium this game is free to play and always will be

If you feel that way then you do not have to play it at all. I certainly do not force you to do so.

You didnt create none of the scripts you only enhanced them.

I suppose you were the one to create them as a mythical OpenTibia developer?

If you were banned unjustified, why didnt you email him with proofs you were not mcing or whatsoever you dumbass?

Indeed. It is possible that one of us makes a mistake in banishment but there is nothing what can't be solved. In fact I will always compensate with free premium days for such mistakes.

Last edited:
I never developed anything cuz I wasnt script savy but I was indeed one who helped make people want to turn to "ots" wasnt even called ots at the time it was somthing different.... instead of real tibia because real tibia became a joke and smacked us in the face forcing everyone to us a aimbot it was a crushing blow to there player online status. This being the fact theres more people online ots then real tibia. Im not here to cry baby shit up im simply letting everyone know I wouldnt waste my time on this ot unless you stopped actling like a fucking commie.

your story made me cry

It's funny what you say about creating first ots, "that wasn't even called ots back then yet", when cipbot was introduced, cause I remember playing ots long before that rotfl
Are you Doyle by any chance, maybe?

I remember ots when you had to put the ip address in the client properties and click test server login you guys probably have no idea ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back