• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling: 100 RP with dist 95 mlvl 18
----------------------------------------
pm me

Haha not 14 but 24 haha

Some server you will never be able to play, u mad or why do u even post?

make 2 desktop icons
one normal, one with gamemaster at the end of target field
login your char on normal, and kick it with the gm client

guarenteed that still works

@Taze and co

enjoying your summer i see ! tibia 14 hours / day really is the way to go.

Lol go back to your classicus aka legend of classicus LOL

Top lvls on a server where nobody will do a shit xD enjoy ur game without any war and any shit

best server for RPG, really recommend this server! Also war is over. Leading guild takes care of server

best server for RPG, really recommend this server! Also war is over. Leading guild takes care of server

Your really not taking good care of the server. There is 0% chance of any new war so long as me/stijn/domi arent playing and you guys think that people are exping to join some eventual war... I know personally I will never play that orsha OT ever again, same goes for Last Man. Yet your still exp locking every1. I mean come on haha its a joke xD

Then again... You Taze think "Rpg" means to sit in peninsula for 12 hrs and making top lv.

Also, as far as the updates go... Enjoy rl tibia. The staff is 3 people who never played 7.4 but they want to make it better. Funny. They dont want to follow CIPS path but you can easily find a similarity between CIP and Iryont updates and neither of them are any good. Some of the "updates" are exact copies of what CIP has. (The new spriters pretty good though)

Last edited:
:O

fuck xyvero wont play fuck this is fucked up i will retire tibia if this legend dont play my life is over

Your really not taking good care of the server. There is 0% chance of any new war so long as me/stijn/domi arent playing and you guys think that people are exping to join some eventual war... I know personally I will never play that orsha OT ever again, same goes for Last Man. Yet your still exp locking every1. I mean come on haha its a joke xD

Then again... You Taze think "Rpg" means to sit in peninsula for 12 hrs and making top lv.

Also, as far as the updates go... Enjoy rl tibia. The staff is 3 people who never played 7.4 but they want to make it better. Funny. They dont want to follow CIPS path but you can easily find a similarity between CIP and Iryont updates and neither of them are any good. Some of the "updates" are exact copies of what CIP has. (The new spriters pretty good though)
Only people who is friends of your team is explocked, as we rule the server we can do what we want. Problem?

Anyway after this last war i wouldnt even consider your team a threat seen better teams on other servers to figth against + for sure i had more fun.

Only people who is friends of your team is explocked, as we rule the server we can do what we want. Problem?

Do w.e you want, I dont give a shit. Your just creating problems within your community that will EVENTUALLY lead to the loss of ppl (through war or pk). If you want to stroke your e-penis then by all means, be my guest and hunt every1. I played with some of Team Cheese on war OT before! Better hunt them quick. As soon as the real Astrid Insane (Maciek) left , all hope was lost for a legit 100% peaceful OT.

Anyway after this last war i wouldnt even consider your team a threat seen better teams on other servers to figth against + for sure i had more fun.

Agreed. Yet you still play in fear everyday making exp locks on people who aint ever been involved with us ;p. You

Do w.e you want, I dont give a shit. Your just creating problems within your community that will EVENTUALLY lead to the loss of ppl (through war or pk). If you want to stroke your e-penis then by all means, be my guest and hunt every1. I played with some of Team Cheese on war OT before! Better hunt them quick.

Agreed. Yet you still play in fear everyday making exp locks on people who aint ever been involved with us ;p
Your only way to feel good is that we PA everyone and kill the server so you can say " HAHAHA i knew it u cant rule a server, tibianic is dead UHahuhaueauehae"
guess what this will never happen average 400 players and 3 players explocked , go back to your cave american faggot dont even post on this thread you will never play this server again ;)

RIP XYVERO he quitted Tibianic forever !!!!!!

Your only way to feel good is that we PA everyone and kill the server so you can say " HAHAHA i knew it u cant rule a server, tibianic is dead UHahuhaueauehae"

Correct, and that is what your doin now haha. Gogo Prince Blade exp lock! Fk White rose! haha

... I knew from your post name you were probably one of the dumber from Colation. Seems I was right. Cya enjoy your server!

p.s - tibianic will die because the updates add nothing "new" just doing same shit as rl tibia, not because some 12 year old polskis killed a few people.

Prince blade ? hahah your team killed him with noobchars yeseterday ! for a better tibianic

Check tibianic.info everyday and you will see all server is explocked. I didnt think you wouldnt go so low and start spreading propaganda even here hahahah

Thanks i will enjoy my server and please dont quote me again clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back