• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... Clearly... you still do not understand (even after I told you myself 10+ times now).

I, Xyvero aka Zach aka The Baker aka "Did not waste his summer" aka Better than you..., do not play on Tibianic. So sadly, yet again you are wrong and I am right. You can not kill me. You are in fact retarded.

I find it quite histerical, you claim the team you beat was sooo bad and sooo awful. I agree it was an absolute shit team. If thats true, why do you keep bringing up you beating them...? You outnumbered (activity wise) and had more high lvs + triple the RP's so OF COURSE you won. What is it your so proud about? Sheesh get a life. Have you never won any other form of competition in your life besides a tibia battle?
hahaha zach and his excuses? why u bring this up now? not my problem you are a trade team and once you die you quit, also i didnt brag i just state a fact that your team suck, i never lie.
remember when 2nd war starteeed we was 20 ppl max on sneaks so shadaapp american fatkid.

hahaha zach and his excuses? why u bring this up now? not my problem you are a trade team and once you die you quit, also i didnt brag i just state a fact that your team suck, i never lie.
remember when 2nd war starteeed we was 20 ppl max on sneaks so shadaapp american fatkid.

No... quit the moment you guys started aimbotting... Sorry, some people didn't go to oldschool tibia to use aimbots and potbombs. I guess you were glad to be a part of that war too?

I guess your still mad that your life has now ended, no tibianic... what is left for you! God knows not a well paying job for the schooling you did over the summer... :/

First of all Second war started day anima libera, reirok etc joined, first ob was carlin - ab - fibula and it was 45 v 45 so stop with your "20 ppls" non sense

Second of all its pretty hilarious that you refuse to fight without your leaders precious level 200 char. Shouldn't be such a big deal considering our team is so shit, right ?

C u after original (hot key pvp so skillfully rox) dies

first of all u paid out of war and joined it again 2 days later when it started.. nobody important.

second of all its not about fighting without our precious lvl 200 chars, its about saying fuck you to corruption.

doyle instigates our teams banishments > doyle is found guilty of cheating, fighting WITH our enemies(khalifa and other forum spammers) and being a fucking corrupt little shit > iryont "removes" doyle from tibianic (yeah sure) > our "precious lvl 200s" remains deleted, deleted for something that would NEVER had happened if doyle didnt asslick iryont for 3 years "creating" a SHIT update that nobody fucking even likes.

let me tell u something else about corruption, most people believes iryont is running the show solostyle, infact there is ANOTHER admin, the guy who does most of the scripting.. well this guy loves euros, and there are PROOFS where this guy, a fucking ADMIN(can create ANYTHING he wants ingame) selling mag lvl 9 to ricki(ye.. he bought mfs and exori spammed mlvl 8>9 fo sho) selling various people SHITLOADS of runes..

there will be a day when all the cards are on the table and iryont will have to asnwer for what he did/didn't do.

second of all its not about fighting without our precious lvl 200 chars, its about saying fuck you to corruption.

So wait, I stopped reading your post the moment you said this.

I have one single question you ignorant monkey. If you are SO against corruption, why did you let your enemies get deleted by this same corruption that ended up deleting you? I called it LONG ago (like many smart guys who knew Doyle did) you would get ass fucked if you think Doyle wasnt gnna ban you after he banned us. You guys didnt care cuz your same as Lowe/Tony, dogs who just care for them self letting Doyle abuse his powers for them.

Seriously, go eat dogshit with your "We fight corruption!" bullshit. No1 who knows anything believes a word. Your a bunch of whiney polak rats. Kisses from peninsula.

First of all Second war started day anima libera, reirok etc joined, first ob was carlin - ab - fibula and it was 45 v 45 so stop with your "20 ppls" non sense

Second of all its pretty hilarious that you refuse to fight without your leaders precious level 200 char. Shouldn't be such a big deal considering our team is so shit, right ?

C u after original (hot key pvp so skillfully rox) dies
as he said you shouldnt talk about war cuz you attended 1/10 of battles

FYI we was sneaking 2-3 weeks before war started soy ou get scared to exp + everyone who died once quitted while we was pging reirok with 3 people and other characters. just pointing out to you as you seem you know too little i dont think you was even there was you? oh no its true you paid out by the time you were neutral hahah

Anyway point is we stop play tibianic we wont put time on it anymore all our good people quitted or playing original, even if people ever come back from OUR old team (Coalition) nobody will even take it serious as we know a lot that happened and dont need to share here. enjoy the rpg if you want war go to arena

nerds so mad over ots hahaah

this is not cip tibia is ots HJAHAHA dumb kids hahahah

- complains about Doyle "helping us"
- goes on about how gm gave ricki ml 9

Corruption fighting legend.

Ps; movies don't lie, I fought just as much as anyone else on Masgen war last winter. As for previous war, say what you will - I don't expect 25 year old pl living in moms basement to grasp the concept of timezones or working for a living.

Last edited:
let me tell u something else about corruption, most people believes iryont is running the show solostyle, infact there is ANOTHER admin, the guy who does most of the scripting.. well this guy loves euros, and there are PROOFS where this guy, a fucking ADMIN(can create ANYTHING he wants ingame) selling mag lvl 9 to ricki(ye.. he bought mfs and exori spammed mlvl 8>9 fo sho) selling various people SHITLOADS of runes..

I believe we found ourself a lost sibling to Grimm brothers. If you want people to believe in it then you should really try harder to make the fairy tale look legit.

Stand up, and tell everyone with a hand on your heart that you didn't violate the rules and you shouldn't be punished for that.

Regarding the whole "corruption" accusations - do I really have to remind you that all of you were deleted for violating the rules? Right, I forgot that some people are having hard time understanding that rules do apply to everyone even if you are a high leveled player. That's not all, what's more hilarious are your arguments to defend yourself from being banished or deleted - they are all about pointing fingers like children in kindergarten screaming "he did it too!". Perhaps he did, perhaps he did not, instead of providing valid proofs all you do is screaming "corruption" without even understanding what does that word mean.

It's time to stop being a hypocrite and man up, it is more than likely that your whole life on this server was about violating the rules. Just because you think you rule the server it does not mean you can violate the rules without getting punished for it, since rules do apply to you too. It does not matter what Doyle did or did not, whether he forced the situation of violating the rules by you in the first place - it does not justify you.

Anyway, leaving that behind, here are some news from tibianic.org website:

Also, on other side I believe players should be aware of everything we are currently working on. The current roadmap of Tibianic is following:

1) October patch with several new locations, monsters, and quests.
2) New game client with native support for Windows, OS X, and Linux. Perhaps even with Android support one day to play on smart TVs.
3) New website design along with new innovative approach of the back-end.
4) Implementation of the Paysafecard method as alternative payment for premium.

All of them should be available within end of this year. I will give my best to achieve everything by the Christmas, so you will be able to enjoy the game even more!

We are not quitting because of corrupted staff, it is not true.

I will agree with you its not corruption, as our team violated rules only for war tactics not to harm the server as you may think or could be scared of. If we keep saying we are a family and a team together we should stand our words and leave all together at once if some members, wrongfully or not, are deleted and do not have characters anymore.

Our team became broken and eventually everyone went their way... and finally gone.

Therefore in name of Coalition I would like to thank Iryont for hosting this server and Doyle for putting time and money in growing Tibianic. We all loved and enjoyed Tibianic. Thanks again.

I hope you enjoy our final movie on this server.

Don't worry about decisions, its memories that last forever.

I believe we found ourself a lost sibling to Grimm brothers. If you want people to believe in it then you should really try harder to make the fairy tale look legit.

With all due respect ( as we did to your point ), how many times do you plan to say "It is not true" when you have had to take back your original statement once or twice before on similar situations... Not attempting to trash the server either just a curious thought.

If I were anyone, I would not waste a single minute on this pathetic server

Admin along with GM do not know what to do in specific cases.

Find another one.

If I were anyone, I would not waste a single minute on this pathetic server

Admin along with GM do not know what to do in specific cases.

Find another one.
You spelled "my leader got delete for valid reason and I'm butt hurt" wrong

You spelled "my leader got delete for valid reason and I'm butt hurt" wrong
your team is doing exactly same violations as us and never get banned/deleted , whats the problem ?

your team is doing exactly same violations as us and never get banned/deleted , whats the problem ?

This is hands down the most pathetic post I have ever seen from any of you. Thanks for the laugh ;d

1 - Many of us got banned/deleted during last war (aka aimbot war) and you said nothing. You was even proud of it happening.
2 - Your team was ALLOWED TO AIMBOT and none of them got banned for it. Not even any punishment even with proof. Now your sad you finally have to answer to rules?
3 - We do not do the same violations (anymore).We realized last war everything is under magnifying glass for us so we (unlike u) stopped trading chars/sharing out main ones.

4 - Want some cheese with your whine? Your pathetic cries are seriously the funniest thing I ever read. Ever. You actually think you are above obeying any rules... its awesome :D

This is hands down the most pathetic post I have ever seen from any of you. Thanks for the laugh ;d

1 - Many of us got banned/deleted during last war (aka aimbot war) and you said nothing. You was even proud of it happening.
2 - Your team was ALLOWED TO AIMBOT and none of them got banned for it. Not even any punishment even with proof. Now your sad you finally have to answer to rules?
3 - We do not do the same violations (anymore).We realized last war everything is under magnifying glass for us so we (unlike u) stopped trading chars/sharing out main ones.

4 - Want some cheese with your whine? Your pathetic cries are seriously the funniest thing I ever read. Ever. You actually think you are above obeying any rules... its awesome :D
Above the rules? no i dont think that, i just think your team trade/share as much as we do and nothing never happened to you never deleted banned even with good proofs, war teams violate rules the most dont even deny it.

If you bring back the war 2 years ago when kisi was aimbotting gz for you, you couldnt even prove him botting because its phisically possible to burst sd as has been proved many times so i dont really know why you bring this up now.

(Please tell me you didnt bot your 100 EKS and i wont reply you anymore, cheater = hypocrit claiming we bot when you have only done it urself with ur friend Karelazi giving your bots for free to some people on your team) fuck off you are nothing but a loser left your team when you started to lose and claimed to us it was cause your team sucked

If you bring back the war 2 years ago when kisi was aimbotting gz for you, you couldnt even prove him botting because its phisically possible to burst sd as has been proved many times so i dont really know why you bring this up now.

Agreed. Its totally possible your right.Too bad no1 here ever talks about "aim-sd" as the proof we found from your bot team.

We have multiple cams of Kisi, Potocky, Alvah all using SD under roof. We were told "Give us a cam", and finally when we got a cam he said "Cam is not 100% proof, wait until anti bot client". Please, stop trying to do the word gymnastic thing. Your team tried doing the same thing and failed. Sure I was part of trade team, you were part of bot team.

I did bot Eks. You didn't use mc or something similar to gain cash/runes? How about when it came to pvp? Did you use a tool? I know I did not use it and Karelazi had control over his tool even on others pc.

Last edited:
O my...lemmar, winning a war???? XD
Damn it xyvero you disappoint me hard... im pretty sure he needed a huge "family" of smart or cheat asses behind..i still remember soloing him and his "bro" in warloria time ago, they were using same outfit all the time and going sewerd to proof their non skilled playing.
If they, are or were in tibianic and won a single battle im pretty sure that they had much help, by players or by tools idc.
I was just having fun of your arguing but when i read lemmar being that proudly cocky big brother i had to say smt.
Besides that come on...its just a game and if you think after more than 10 years playing there will be any single multiplayer game without any kind of cheating nerds or corruption around then... its just your problem guys.
We are all persons, same as there are corruption in the politic or businesses there will be everywhere.
Afterall you are all free to choose where or in what you spend your time at.
Make love no war
Eeh..i would like to know if iryont thought again about hosting a second fresh server, i know that its like being so expensive to maintain and so but. This is like ok, i see this server and wtf, 100 players over lvl 150? No thx xD
I know experienced users there wont agree to the idea of starting again. But tibianic is like Antica in the past. You are a trustworthy hoster and i suggest to open a new europe or usa server...i prefer playing a new one with 200 ping than this one really. I wont say people agree with me cos i dont know but when cipsoft had several lack of players and so often opened a new world.

Last edited:
Meh, I truly don't think a new server would be successful. I just personally feel a lot of our already small 7.4 community has gotten smaller due to age and people just not bein able to make time to truly play/enjoy a LR. I could be wrong, but thats just my personal opinion on the "new" server thing.

Who even is this Lemmar? Seriously, no idea which char he played or anything on tibianic...

I do not know if they used tools the last war, but a good amunt (3-8) of them was 100% using aimbot on the other war. Didnt even try hiding it just aimbot in open, under roofs, combo bot in OB killing commander.... it was pathetic xD

edit : I seen him on war ots actually. He was just like you said xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back