• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try more insulting talks Lemmar and it won't make you nothing good at forum or in the game. Don't attack a guy whom you don't even know, I have more years of my science degrees then you playing this game :)

I'm writing in the name of neutral newcomers and in the name of 4 adult teams from the past. For example the Isara, Morgana, Inferna and Nova-Antica worlds players since tibia 7.0 up to 7.7.

Mainly Swedish, German and Polish communities. I'm a polish user.

I will only say it once. Please do not make a such bad advertisement profil of Tibianic's community in the way you post here.
bla bla bla and still playing tibia, god damn kid. if you think you are mature enough quit this game

It's called finding a free time for yourself when none can see. 4-7 hours per week whilst you are still having your hobbies, holding an own company, having a social and private life and best way for the long evenings-nights, when you are filling - printing a loads of tons of a documents. It is for example a my way for having a bit of fun from this game to talk with people and to shoot a few runes once or 2 in the whole week.

I'm a happy person with everything I could only dream too, without any problems with material needes. So whats bad in having only a 1 game at my computer?
Some people like to play a 5+ different and the newests games and others like to have only one, old game to feel a bit of young kid inside of us.

You must be really unhappy with your life that you are attacking everyone else... I hope that you will find any real life goal to be happy with, at least one. I won't feed your teenage problems any longer.

yes, but we need a good commander first, maybe Zach?

you said commander... im just lone baker trying to make a living. This is not the baker you are looking for.

@hendzelek - He is obviously trolling you, why would you respond? Its your own fault for bringing a serious conversation to a moron. He gives 0 fucks abt anything you say and I doubt he reads more than 2 sentences (Not that he has the literacy to read more...) of your entire post before spewing out stupidity. I do agree though.

Last edited:
Can you please stop spamming this forum with trolling? We are looking forward to talk about the game situation. None cares about your social problems.
Can someone with moderator position can clear that thread? It is getting annoying for newcomers, as new players come here.

ye hate those trollers:(

What is the healthy amount of time one should/can play tibia and at what age one should stop playing it. Is it healthy for adults to seek nostalgic experiences from their childhood? At what point does your playing begin to affect the your quality of life?

anyways..

what teams are gonna start here? this hendzelek br team? nameless? matteo jao crew? khaldtor team?

i would rather cut my dick off with a spoon

buhahahaha lenny fdp

anyways..

what teams are gonna start here? this hendzelek br team? nameless? matteo jao crew? khaldtor team?

i would rather cut my dick off with a spoon

buhahahaha lenny fdp
well we will try to make the team a lil diff, not same persons as on tibianic (especially not all those we had at the end). but at the begin a longg time of rpg is waiting:D

are you sure you give that much fun then?
tibianic 2x charloving at 50%... cant imagine charloves on Tibianic1x= 1 ob per month, camping pz, 5h on ventrilo to make 1 sneak.
Die once, spend 10h on guards to level back, tell me who will front on ob's, maybe zach? and get running sd combo in 2 seconds?

Why so much hate against eachother?

Moment of silence for wonderbitch pls

Rip

Also moment of silence for anybody who got parents that hate them enough to name them "Lenny" lmao

tibianic 2x charloving at 50%... cant imagine charloves on Tibianic1x= 1 ob per month, camping pz, 5h on ventrilo to make 1 sneak.
Die once, spend 10h on guards to level back, tell me who will front on ob's, maybe zach? and get running sd combo in 2 seconds?

Idk what your problem is, not even gonna start this discussion cause tibianic forum is full of it already. Now pls sssssh for the best of us all

why war?? rpg

Idk what your problem is, not even gonna start this discussion cause tibianic forum is full of it already. Now pls sssssh for the best of us all
no need to make it 1x, 2x again with tasks was fine with custom client since day 1.

lemmar/zach forever!

As soon as he say who his char was ;<

@Khalifa - thats wonderbastard to you sir. He is not a female.. dog... nm you right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back