• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic RealOTS 7.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been become to everybody attention that this server needs changes, people are bored to play the server which is mostly in favor for vocations such as Sorcerers and Druids, therefore, today I have made several updates regarding this issue, most of them are listed below:

-Melee weapon attacks increased (e.g. magic sword from 48 to 57)
-Light crossbow along with light bolts have been introduced into game - can be bought from distance NPCs.
-Sniper stars have been introduced into game - can be bought from a specific NPC.
-Distance ring has been introduced into game - can be looted from a monster.
-Shielding ring has been introduced into game - can be looted from a monster.
-Magic ring has been introduced into game - can be looted from a monster.
-Name change available in account section for 30 days of premium.
-Loot rate has been increased 1.5 times.

Most of them are based on old RealOTS game.

These changes will be loaded in game after server save.

hey 3lite, can you tell when the server will be closed ? because i dont wanna play on 7.4 because its shitty, best is 7.7 but i dont wanna getting 30 lvl and then see another restart :((( please make some 7.7 long-term server, it would be awesome

Fix the trolls god damn it! They have to much armor! You cant even kill them in rook on level 7. You have to level on rats and wolfs! Quite booring

people will come to server if they know that there wont be any reset in few days, because i heard on many forums (otland also) that they are crazy about getting from rook, skilling till 70 and then after some exp they see that new reset is coming : ((( make realots a long-term server or make ots with 2x exp (like in low rate tibianic) but on 7.7, where hydras / banuta exist because 7.4 has shitty map :/

This update was just scheduled so why would there be a reset? Just play the game.

You are playing oldschool real Tibia server, what did you expect?

No! back in the days it was easier to kill trolls. Not on level 7 and ur still unable to kill them. Thats just bad

EDIT: Even talked to some in ur support team that agreed with me and said it was some kind of bug so.

No! back in the days it was easier to kill trolls. Not on level 7 and ur still unable to kill them. Thats just bad

It's exactly the same as it was back in the days as long as we are talking about Tibianic RealOTS, you should just face the truth.

EDIT: Even talked to some in ur support team that agreed with me and said it was some kind of bug so.

I really doubt that.

I did talk to some GM last night! And he was really cool about it and understood. You should learn from him

I did talk to some GM last night! And he was really cool about it and understood. You should learn from him

No, you didn't.

Keep in mind the fact that I'm the only gamemaster there except for GM Mahone who was off-line past last month.

No, you didn't.

Keep in mind the fact that I'm the only gamemaster there except for GM Mahone who was off-line past last month.

Then I talked to you! You were great then now ur just trying to defend ur ot or something. Just sounding like a douche.

so okay, ill bring my friends to real ots too, we were playing on hr too but after resets we just finished this, but now when u say that we will come back, even today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back