• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nethershadows flair threath

NetherShadow

Reaction score
Hoping this threath will stimulate people to use this forum more often. I'll post here some screen shots of my hunts. Loots, advances and ofcourse kills.

@up +1

@2x Up = Noone cares. Of course youre 1300 and you can kill everyone, but only monster. You even can't kill 350 ms or ed or ek or rp.

I give rep + to players which don't care about it.
The only person for i care is Skeptik, Talaturen, Hani (b00n), Feloth, Crysis, Lord Leton, Rixos, Elite Hard, Raw Pally, Only Bot, and much much more.
I never was in some accidents with these which i writed at this thread.

@up +1

@2x Up = Noone cares. Of course youre 1300 and you can kill everyone, but only monster. You even can't kill 350 ms or ed or ek or rp.

I give rep + to players which don't care about it.
The only person for i care is Skeptik, Talaturen, Hani (b00n), Feloth, Crysis, Lord Leton, Rixos, Elite Hard, Raw Pally, Only Bot, and much much more.
I never was in some accidents with these which i writed at this thread.

Liddell [558]: Idk really you was my best friend, Was writing in my high school on the table board with big words: NETHERSHADOW 09:33 Liddell [558]: When we was friends

xD!

Enough said.

Ou my fuck*** god......
YOU F********** EDIT MY CHAT .........
I didn't said that i swear by god.

i can say now:

Nethershadow [1272]: I hate gms in icechaw, they are noobs, and dumbs. If i would ask something about server, i would turn off it and punch they.

NETHERSHADOW, ANYONE HATES YOU HERE!
YOU EVEN DONT GOT A FRIEND.
BOTTER.
YOU LOST POSITION AND WHAT NOW?
Wooow. Don't got anything to say... REALLLY, YOU EDITED MY CHAT AND IT ISNT TRUE. SEND ME A PICTURE.
Sorry moderators, this provokes me and im really nervous now! he edited my chat!

Last edited:
Ou my fuck*** god......
YOU F********** EDIT MY CHAT .........
I didn't said that i swear by god.

i can say now:

Nethershadow [1272]: I hate gms in icechaw, they are noobs, and dumbs. If i would ask something about server, i would turn off it and punch they.

NETHERSHADOW, ANYONE HATES YOU HERE!
YOU EVEN DONT GOT A FRIEND.
BOTTER.
YOU LOST POSITION AND WHAT NOW?
Wooow. Don't got anything to say... REALLLY, YOU EDITED MY CHAT AND IT ISNT TRUE. SEND ME A PICTURE.
Sorry moderators, this provokes me and im really nervous now! he edited my chat!

Just one word , Dumbass.

Just 2 words: BOTTER, SCAMMER

18:47 Ki Night [849]: nethershawdo need ur die :eek:
18:47 Ki Night [849]: u know this ?
18:48 Ki Night [849]: Woooowwwww xD
18:48 Ki Night [849]: i dont care of him
18:48 Ki Night [849]: he try yo kill me
18:48 Ki Night [849]: tp
18:48 Ki Night [849]: xD

Proof that even the easier person to earn a friend dont care about nether.

Last edited:
Sorry for doublepost, but we pwned nether now. He was at inq and now he wasted time on me hahaha
read this

chamakito helped me

13:24 Chamakito [773]: the iceman liddel?
13:24 Nethershadow [1272]: What abtout him
13:24 Chamakito [773]: i hate him 13:24
Chamakito [773]: he is a noob right'
13:24 Chamakito [773]: ?
13:24 Nethershadow [1272]: Thenw e got something in comment
13:24 Nethershadow [1272]: He is an idiot
13:27 Nethershadow [1272]: Ill come
13:27 Nethershadow [1272]: Ill come
13:27 Chamakito [773]: fast
13:29 Nethershadow [1272]: Ive got pz
13:29 Nethershadow [1272]: just ateck him
13:30 Nethershadow [1272]: Read
13:31 Nethershadow [1272]: I got pz
13:31 Nethershadow [1272]: ateck him
13:31 Nethershadow [1272]: try to trap
13:31 Nethershadow [1272]: Im comming when pz is gone
19:33 The Iceman Liddell [617]: pls dont come
19:33 The Iceman Liddell [617]: man
19:33 The Iceman Liddell [617]: help me
19:33 The Iceman Liddell [617]: im pz in thais im trapped ;s
19:34 Nethershadow [1272]: Why should i help you
19:34 The Iceman Liddell [617]: 19:34 You lose 744 hitpoints due to an attack by Chamakito.
19:34 The Iceman Liddell [617]: Let him stoppp
19:34 Nethershadow [1272]: I dont know him
19:35 The Iceman Liddell [617]: just dont
19:35 The Iceman Liddell [617]: atk me
19:35 The Iceman Liddell [617]: ok????
19:35 Nethershadow [1272]: 19:29 You are now ignoring player The Iceman Liddell.
19:41 Nethershadow [1272]: Your really an moron.

He came to thais and back to inq :(
Booring. Hahahaha you got pwned.

content_round.php

post how u were skilling at ur house!
nah, ill post it :), and don't come crying 'IT IS FAKE!!!!!111!ONE!!!SHIFT!1!'
bugze.jpg

also, post when u were trapped at thais temple and got banned coz u 'were going to the beach'.

I dont use bot never did never will. But if you dont like the threath then just dont look at it ;)
oki u dont use bot but u use mc which is also a cheat and u use bot u just put auto heal on 50% hp or on 60% and also how u start attacking on someone when he come down from roof its only work when u use re-attack with bot got it?? so stop lieng fucking dumbass. and how u train skills all nights and if u dont use bot its mean u dont sleep cos ur char almost online 24 hours lollllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

oki u dont use bot but u use mc which is also a cheat and u use bot u just put auto heal on 50% hp or on 60% and also how u start attacking on someone when he come down from roof its only work when u use re-attack with bot got it?? so stop lieng fucking dumbass. and how u train skills all nights and if u dont use bot its mean u dont sleep cos ur char almost online 24 hours lollllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

What ever you know the best. - don't got auto heal I don't need it, that's why I died by tavo res or we his name is I whas afk and died. And re- aiming that aint hard if you got skills( that you guys don't since your using bots) just put tibia classic controls on hold crtl + left mouse klick that's called skills. If you want to flame more make an threath for it and don't post on this forum board. Screenshots only. This will be my last reply on this none sence made up posts of you guys. You will probably not understand this, and keep posting on this threath. But then again we can't blaim you guys. You both got the iq of some one with the syndrom of down.
Have an nice sunday schitzofrentic kiddos.

Over and out.

oki then just tell me how u train skills all night without bot?? and if u do this without bot u are ever boring man in the world cos noone could stay front of computer 12 hours lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz u have to admit u are botter or u are noliffer and if u arent botter u are 33 years old kiddddddddoooooooooooooooo nothing have to say anymore about you ta.ta

you should learn the definitions of 'threat' and 'thread', also same IQ as a guy that has syndrome of down?, you are the one that has that IQ, the only thing u said about your SS was 'ITS FAKE' wow nice IQ man, also if you don't use bot, you don't have a life, you were online like for 10 hours training at your fibula house.

Back