• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neverwinter D&D

JoccE

CopyLeft (ɔ)
Solutions
Reaction score
Anyone playing this MMO?

I justed got level 60 on the server "Dragon" as a Control Wizard ;D

If you don't know what Neverwinter is:
It's an RPG MMO based on Dungeons and Dragons, also it's free to play.

Takes around 21-28 hours to reach level 60 if you follow the quest chain.

For more information: http://nw.perfectworld.com/

If you play on Dragon send me a PM ;)

Play this aswell from time to time.

20~ Trickster rouge
on beholder.

I played a while but I'm waiting for the full version ;).

They wont reset, they said it before beta.

Please don't spread false/incomplete information. They've said their INTENTION is not to wipe in Open Beta, but the reason why the game ISN'T in Full Release instead of OPEN BETA is to see if there are any game-shattering bugs, and IF it comes to the point of them needing to wipe, they will, as much as they don't want to. Had it not been for their mass marketing and investment into the game, they'd already wipe seeing how the economy is absolutely annihilated and even though the exploit spread like wildfire on a certain day, it was in the game for the whole 1-2 weeks before the day of the massive maintenance.

It's safe to say that because they haven't wiped already, they're going to do whatever it takes not to wipe, even if it means selling out their integrity. However, there is still no guarantee there won't be a wipe.

Please don't spread false/incomplete information. They've said their INTENTION is not to wipe in Open Beta, but the reason why the game ISN'T in Full Release instead of OPEN BETA is to see if there are any game-shattering bugs, and IF it comes to the point of them needing to wipe, they will, as much as they don't want to. Had it not been for their mass marketing and investment into the game, they'd already wipe seeing how the economy is absolutely annihilated and even though the exploit spread like wildfire on a certain day, it was in the game for the whole 1-2 weeks before the day of the massive maintenance.

It's safe to say that because they haven't wiped already, they're going to do whatever it takes not to wipe, even if it means selling out their integrity. However, there is still no guarantee there won't be a wipe.

Since the zen AH is up and people have been spending A LOT of money. they won't do a reset..

If they do they will loose 90% of the playerbase. Fact

Back