• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@New buff at Medusas

It wasn't changed because I've lost the count of how many times I've seen you botting at medusae, it was because when I was adding the boss Gorgo (Medusa boss) I saw that the damage of some abilities were too low here compared to real Tibia (before it was max 250 melee here, now max 450 as it should be), so I just corrected it. You're a mage though, so I don't see why you should stand in melee range.

The biggest problem isn't the damage it does, but how much it spams spells (This also counts on a lot of other mobs)

the biggest problem isn't the damage it does, but how much it spams spells (this also counts on a lot of other mobs)

wyrms :)

- - - Updated - - -

And Alex, yes I botted Medusas, same as Mayn bots Fenrock DLs, Eterno does the same, Yosef bots Hives etc. So what's your deal? It's a 90% based botting ot. I only play OTs to fight, and it sucks to exp manually on OTs since there is no gain from it? But I'm sorry, your highest achivement on rl is a 50 paladin, and here you got a pro 230 rp, and thats the world for you.
LEARN TO SEE THAT IT'S A GOD DAMN OPEN TIBIA SERVER THAT ISN'T THAT SERIOUS AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE REASON FOR PPL BOTTING. kkthxbye

It wasn't changed because I've lost the count of how many times I've seen you botting at medusae, it was because when I was adding the boss Gorgo (Medusa boss) I saw that the damage of some abilities were too low here compared to real Tibia (before it was max 250 melee here, now max 450 as it should be), so I just corrected it. You're a mage though, so I don't see why you should stand in melee range.

I'm not defending him but a 280 mage on real tibia have no problem at all blocking 2 medusas.
Not even having a problem running through 3 medusas ~ 4 hydras~ and a bunch of serpent spawns and other stuffs, I mean in deeper banuta they're lots of mobs and on real tibia they can run around like crazy and not being oneshot.

Same goes for grim reapers. Grims here are way to op. But's all due to the melee hit bug... They hit twice the first time.

- - - Updated - - -

And Alex, yes I botted Medusas, same as Mayn bots Fenrock DLs, Eterno does the same, Yosef bots Hives etc. So what's your deal? It's a 90% based botting ot. I only play OTs to fight, and it sucks to exp manually on OTs since there is no gain from it? But I'm sorry, your highest achivement on rl is a 50 paladin, and here you got a pro 230 rp, and thats the world for you.
LEARN TO SEE THAT IT'S A GOD DAMN OPEN TIBIA SERVER THAT ISN'T THAT SERIOUS AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE REASON FOR PPL BOTTING. kkthxbye

you put a smile on my face when you reply like this, i have been in more wars on rl tibia more times you took pz on this ot, and don't act like your something big, because the facts state your are just another noob from a non-pvp server, and please don't reply again saying my life time highest level is a lvl 50 on rl tibia, cause the fact is i used to have a 300rp, so sit down go hug your momma and dry them tears and take a nap, it looks like you need it.

Clearly u dont know much 'Alex121', I bot when i got better things to do, otherwise I hunt banuta with Potti :) But that isn't possible anymore. They hit around 350+ with their melee and 200+ with the terra strike, all the time, at the same time.

get a full terra set and you'll see a big difference then.

Our whole team is noobs, yeyeyeyyeyeye. How fucking bad are you then? You don't have a fucking chance against us, and you never will.

This server is supposed to be as accurate to rl tibia as possible, but now you're only doing the opposite.

I loled. If you'd like a perfect tibia server as CipSoft host them, then just choose one of the many empty, abandoned CipSoft's servers and play there.

Banuta is practically empty there, no one at deeper floors.

The fact that you replied like that means that ur shit and all you can do is fight on forums tbh? I can also buy a char from the creditcard I stole from my parents, rofl grow up

My friend Xobie (Level 156); with full terra set died in one hit by medusas.
Seriously? Something is WRONG.

Our whole team is noobs, yeyeyeyyeyeye. How fucking bad are you then? You don't have a fucking chance against us, and you never will.

Aeternum Vale is at war against Red Light District. Aug 26 2012, 14:20:02 2 - 15 <- I'm just saying.

Your team is just a bunch of players who got kicked from rld for being retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

Rofl u pay real cash for a bot on a ot DAMN BRO U AINT SERIOUS hahahahha

Aeternum Vale is at war against Red Light District. Aug 26 2012, 14:20:02 2 - 15 <- I'm just saying.

Your team is just a bunch of players who got kicked from rld for being retarded.

Wow, that has to hurt :(:(:(

Well wars tend to turn pretty hard.
One good "battle" for us doesnt really mean anything tbh.

Haha one lost battle, we wont be the ones who ends WM, so look at the final stats in the end instead :)

uhh tibia.wikia.com isn't always accurate and the hits are dependent on armor / skills
wikia bases it off 0 shielding / 0 armor. so the MAX it can hit is based on that

Back