• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New champion pricing system.

Wish they would have done it a lot sooner.

I have never bought RP, and am just 4 champions away from having the whole roster unlocked.

I have all but Draven, Ez, Kog Maw, and Graves unlocked, and I could unlock them whenever, I just don't particularly like their play styles.

If they would have done this reduction even 4 months ago, I'd probably have close to all the runes unlocked as well now, I just got really tired of waiting for them to reduce prices.

It is what it is, they needed to do this so newer players have a chance of unlocking the whole roster without buying RP, it just sucks a little bit for us that bought every champion at full price IP x.x

On a side note, it is nice that they put the TL;DR part on the TOP of the post rather than the bottom (well they did that as well). It's dumb as hell to put it on the bottom when you have to scroll through all the text anyway to read it.

Back