• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Event

The Creator

Reaction score
I have an idea for an event for my server and I don't think there is one like it so I'll say all there is about the event and then hopefully someone can make it and show me how to implement it.

There is a big battlefield. One team starts on the east side and one team starts on the west side.
This place is pretty dark, it is hard to see in certain places
Everyone starts with 15 lives.
There are upgrades. The upgrades are: Shields, Weapons, Extra Lives, and a torch.
You walk around and try to get each upgrade.
You can have both a shield and a weapon at the same time, but you cannot switch weapons until you have used all of its hits and you cannot use the same exact weapon after you are finished with it. For example, you just used a sword, now you have to go to slingshot or axe.
You cannot get a torch until you have had 3 weapons in total and 1 shield. And there are only 4 torches on the map in all.
You cannot get an extra life until you have had 5 weapons and 2 shields. There are only 10 extra lives on the map, but each time you get 5 weapons and 2 shields you can go for another extra life.

-The melee weapons have 10 hits. That means they last 10 hits so each time they hit it decreases the number of hits they have left. Each hit takes away a life or a defense on the enemy shield. They dissapear after you run out of hits.

-The distance weapons have 5 hits. That means they last 5 hits so each time they hit it decreases the number of hits they have left. Each hit takes away a life or a defense on the enemy shield. They dissapear after you run out of hits.

-The shields have 4 defense. Which means each time you get hit by an enemy while wearing a shield they use a weapon attack and it doesnt affect your life but it does decrease a defense on your shield and once the defense is out the shield dissapears and you have to find another one.

-Extra lives are somewhat explanatory. You must have had 5 weapons and 2 shields in the game to get an extra life which can be found in many secret spots of the map. There are only 10 extra lives on the map, but each time you get 5 weapons and 2 shields you can go for another extra life. But once the 10 are out there are no extra lives for the game.

-Torches brighten up YOUR screen, but only yours. It also makes it where your enemies, when facing YOU, or if you are with a group of people, the enemies weapon or shield amount decreases by 25%, so for example a sword had 10 attacks now it has around 8, same with the shield it now has 3 defense. BUT there are only 4 in the entire map and they are very hard to find and most people try to keep them guarded at all times until you can get enough weapons and shields to obtain it, which it will be in a cave that you must get in and out within 15 seconds or you lose a life.

Once the entire enemy team is out of lives the game is over and you win. The weapons and shields constantly respawn, but the extra lives and torches are only limited amount. This could either be a very fun, long, hard game if there are many people on the server or a short game with few people. But either way I would like to see if its possible to be scripted because I think it sounds like a blast.
If you need more information about the game, just say something and I'll try my best.

You will to 99% need to pay for that event, it seems pretty advanced.
Get some cash and search for a good scripter in the jobs section, probaby the fastest way to get it running :p

Ofc you need a scripter to do the event, just becouse you hire one you don't need him to make an entier ot.

Back