• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Internet

My internet havent started yet but the price is about from 200kr to 300kr

that will say about 20-30 euros / month

what about your price habiba

My internet havent started yet but the price is about from 200kr to 300kr

that will say about 20-30 euros / month

what about your price habiba

omfg! Im paying 30-35EU for 10mb download and 0.6mb upload(its the best connection that can be installed at my place) :S

I just bought 'fastest' internet in UK. I will be paying 57 pounds a month, and for the first one 80 pounds.

UP should be 1,5mb

nice1 Paxton..

Atm am waiting till Talktalk gets 50mb available :p

probably another year of waiting but oh well :d

Aff and I moved from 3/320kb to 10/512kbs and I got no net now.. Plus for those 10mb/512kb I will be paying 42,86 €/monthly...

I really love Sweden's internet-establishment. Not many places in the world you can get that high speeds, and soon almost all of Sweden will be able to have that. =)

:( i am paying 50 euros for my internet in austria its have only 16 mb downlode and 1.5 uploade :(

Poland sux with the internet ._.

The best offer is like 50$ 4 internet 10mbit -.-

aow why dont you take bredbands bolaget?

i pay like 200 swedish money(korna)

for 100mb internet or i dont pay xd my father does
bredbandsbolaget is the worst ever, they say you will have X amount of speed, but when i checked speed with bredbands bolaget i got like 6/6 and not 100...

Back